SHS Web Conf.
Volume 98, 2021The Third Annual International Symposium “Education and City: Education and Quality of Living in the City” (Education and City 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Development of Urban Educational Potential|
|Published online||09 March 2021|
- Government of the Russian Federation and the Ministry of Science and Education, Federal Law of the Russian Federation No. 304-FZ dated 31 July, 2020 (as amended on 7 May, 2013) “On Amendments to the Federal Law “On Education in the Russian Federation” regarding the Education of Students” (2020). Accessed on: 20 December, 2020. [Online]. Available:http://publication.pravo.gov.ru/Document/Text/0001202007310075 [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Asmolov, A.L. Semenov, A.Yu. Uvarov, Rossiyskaya shkola i novyye informatsionnyye tekhnologii: vzglyad v sleduyushcheye desyatiletiye [Russian school and new information technologies: glimpse into the next decade] (NexPrint, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Yenikolopov, Prikladnaya yuridicheskaya psikhologiya, 2, 37–47 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Krivtsova, A.A. Belevich, A.N. Shapkina, Educational policy, 3(73) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Feoktistova, T.Yu. Marinova, N.N. Vasilyeva, Psikhologiya [Psychology] (Yurayt, Moscow, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- G.U. Soldatova, A.N. Yarmina, National psychological journal, 3(3(35)), 17–31 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Egeberg, S. Thorvaldsen, J.A. Ronning, The Impact of Cyberbullying and Cyber Harassment on Academic Achievement, in Digital Expectations and Experiences in Education, 183–204 (SensePublishers, Rotterdam, 2016). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-6300-648-411 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Rubtsov, N.I. Polivanova, Obrazovatel'naya sreda shkoly kak faktor psikhicheskogo razvitiya uchashchikhsya [The educational environment of the school as a factor in the mental development of students] (IG-SOCIN, Obninsk, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Patchin, S. Hinduja, Journal of Adolescent Health, 61(6) (2017). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jadohealth.2017.06.012. [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Anderson, B.J. Bushman, Annual Review of Psychology, 53(1), 27–51 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Vorobyova, Aktual 'nyye problemy profilaktiki deviantnogo povedeniya i obespecheniye psikhologicheskoy bezopasnosti podrostkov v obrazovatel 'nom protsesse [Actual problems of prevention of deviant behavior and ensuring psychological safety of adolescents in the educational process], in Proceedings of the III International scientific and practical conference Psychological and pedagogical problems of modern education: ways and means of their solution, Derbent branch of Moscow State Pedagogical University, 27 February 2020, Moscow, Russia (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.Ye. Shabysheva, Psikhologicheskiye sredstva korrektsii dezadaptivnogo povedeniya podrostkov [Psychological means of correction of maladaptive behavior of adolescents], Thesis (Irkutskij Gosudarstvennij Pedagogicheskij Universitet, Irkutsk, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- L.B. Schneider, Psikhologiya deviantnogo i addiktivnogo povedeniya detey i podrostkov [Psychology of deviant and addictive behavior of children and adolescents] (Yurayt, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Vygotsky, Collected works: in 6 volumes, 4 (Pedagogy, Moscow, 1982-1984) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Mishina, K.A. Vorobyova, Obrazovatel 'naya sreda kak faktor riska formirovaniya deviantnogo povedeniya sovremennykh podrostkov iz polnykh i nepolnykh semey [Educational environment as a risk factor for the formation of deviant behavior in modern adolescents from complete and incomplete families], in Proceedings of the X International Symposium, Conference of Welfare and Security in Conditions of Social Transformation, Liberal Arts University - University for Humanities, 9-10 July 2019, Yekaterinburg, Russia (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Dvoryanchikov, V.V. Delibalt, Ye.G. Dozortseva, M.G. Debolskiy, A.V. Degtyarev, R.V. Chirkina, A.V. Lavrik, Sbornik testov programmno-metodicheskogo kompleksa differentsial'noy diagnostiki povedencheskikh narusheniy nesovershennoletnikh «Diagnost-Ekspert+» [Collection of tests of the program and methodical complex for differential diagnosis of behavioral disorders of minors “Diagnost-Expert +”] (Moscow State University of Psychology and Education, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.