SHS Web Conf.
Volume 98, 2021The Third Annual International Symposium “Education and City: Education and Quality of Living in the City” (Education and City 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Development of Urban Human Resources in the Humanitarian Sphere|
|Published online||09 March 2021|
- P. Luksha, J. Cubista, A. Laszlo, M. Popovich, I. Ninenko, Educational ecosystems for societal transformational (Global education future, Moscow, 2018). Accessed on: December 20, 2020. [Online]. Available: http://www.globaledufutures.org/images/people/GEF_april26-min.pdf [Google Scholar]
- OECD, Innovating Education and Educating for Innovation: The Power of Digital Technologies and Skills (OECD publishing, Paris, 2016). https://doi.org/10.1787/9789264265097-en [Google Scholar]
- T. Balliester, A. Elsheikhi, The Future of Work: A Literature Review, Research Department Working Paper No. 29 (International Labour Office, Geneva, 2018). Accessed on: December 20, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.ilo.org/wcmsp5/groups/public/---dgreports/---inst/documents/publication/wcms_625866.pdf [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Ryazantseva, Ekonomika. Nalogi. Pravo, 12(6), 77-85 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Sparreboom, Labour Market Information and Analysis system, in Perspectives on Labour Economics for Development, 255-280 (International Labour Organization, Geneva, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Bobkov, Uroven zhizni naseleniya regionov Rossii, 3(209), 89-91 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- World Economic Forum, The Future of Jobs Employment, Skills and Workforce Strategy for the Fourth Industrial Revolution (World Economic Forum, Geneva, 2016). Accessed on: December 20, 2020. [Online]. Available: http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_Future_of_Jobs.pdf [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Gilbride, F. Burr, Journal of Job Placement, 9(2), 13-17 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Berens, R.O. Weed, The role of the vocational rehabilitation counselor in life care planning, in Life care planning and case management handbook, 41-61 (Routledge, New York, 2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Barros-Bailey, The Rehabilitation Professional, 20(1), 1-10 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- European Centre for the Development of Vocational Training (Cedefop), Skills supply and demand in Europe: medium-term forecast up to 2020 (Publications Office of the European Union, Luxemburg, 2010). Accessed on: December 20, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.cedefop.europa.eu/files/3052_en.pdf [Google Scholar]
- R. Cavagnini, M. Hewitt, F. Maggioni, International Journal of Production Economics, 225, 107-590 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I. Pietschmann, S. Kapsos, E. Bourmpoula, Z. Sajaia, M. Lokshin, Key Labor Market Indicators (International Labour Organization, Geneva, 2016). Accessed on: December 20, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.ilo.org/wcmsp5/groups/public/---dgreports/---dcomm/---publ/documents/publication/wcms_519717.pdf [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Gorodnova, Y.B. Abrosimova, Bulletin of Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod. Series: Social Sciences, 4(36), 123-129 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Kartashova, O.V. Tolstyakova, Bulletin of Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, 1(91), 81-92 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Vlasenko, M.V. Ryazantseva, I.A Ivanova, Modern Journal of Language Teaching Methods, 8(11), 680-688 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Zakharov, Belgorod State University Scientific bulletin. Philosophy Sociology Law, 23((166)26), 76 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.