SHS Web Conf.
Volume 98, 2021The Third Annual International Symposium “Education and City: Education and Quality of Living in the City” (Education and City 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Development of Urban Human Resources in the Humanitarian Sphere|
|Published online||09 March 2021|
- M.V. Kudrina, Gosudarstvennoye upravleniye. Elektronnyy vestnik, 22, 3 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 17, 2008 N 1662-r On the Concept of long-term socio-economic development of the Russian Federation for the period until 2020 (with amendments and additions) (Base-Garant, 2020), Available at http://base.garant.ru/194365/#ixzz3qWk223ae (last accessed date 30.12.2020) [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Zhuravlev, M.N. Kulapov, S.A. Sukharev, World experience in personnel management. Review of foreign sources: monograph (Russian economics academy, Moscow, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Abdurakhmanov, O.V. Glebskaya, Human capital, 11-2(119), 198-208 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Mordovskaya, Z.N. Platonova, Mezhdunarodnyy studencheskiy nauchnyy vestnik, 5-1, 39-41 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Meletichev, S.M. Shingayev, Motivation of professional activity and professional burnout of teachers: theory, diagnosis, relationship, prevention: monograph (St. Petersburg Academy of Postgraduate Pedagogical Education, St.Petersburg, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Kolesnikov, Reserves of the pedagogical work efficiency (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Kurapova, Socio Time, 4(8), 135-146 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Smagina, Yu.S. Kuzubova, Development of modern education: theory, methodology and practice, 1(11), 62-65 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Pogorelov, Nauchnoye obespecheniye sistemy povysheniya kvalifikatsii kadrov, 2(35), 78-85 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- U.Sh. Magomedkhanova, Emotional burnout of primary school teachers as a psychological problem, in Collection of materials III International Scientific and Practical Conference “The Teacher Creates a Nation”, 20 November 2018, Groznij, Russia (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kisova, O.A. Katushenko, Mezhdunarodnyy studencheskiy nauchnyy vestnik, 5, 108 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ye.A. Trukhan, P.A. Parkhimovich, T.O. Budko, Bulletin of Omsk University. Series Psychology, 3, 40-47 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.F. Bazylevich, Psychology of an integral individuality. Key ideas. (Kogito-Center, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Kotova, V.B. Rozanov, Ye.I. Ivanova, Cardiovascular therapy and prevention, 17(S), 9b-10a (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Dolgova, G.G. Goleva, A.A. Kunilova, Modern High technologies, 8(1), 106-110 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.K. Shats, The Bulletin of Leningrad State University named after Alexander Pushkin, 5(3), 49-57 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Ye.A. Kilpa, I.I. Kakadiy, Discourse, 11(13), 78-83 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Kotova, V.B. Rozanov, A.A. Alexandrov, Ye.I. Ivanova, Voprosy psikhologii, 2, 67-79 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ye.S. Morozova, Science Time, 10(22), 264-271 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.