SHS Web Conf.
Volume 98, 2021The Third Annual International Symposium “Education and City: Education and Quality of Living in the City” (Education and City 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Media Space and Digital Technology in Education|
|Published online||09 March 2021|
- Ye.V. Timofeeva, Yu.A. Kail, Izvestiya AltGU, 2(82), 77–80 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Polshchikov, Rossiyskiy sledovatel, 16, 33–35 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Luzina (Ed.), Dictionary of pedagogical use (PSPI, Pskov, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Grinevich, MNKO, 2(45), 194–196 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. Peachey, Web 2.0 tools for teachers (PeacheyPublications Ltd, Chatham, n.d.). Accessed on: December 20, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.scribd.com/doc/19576895/Web-2-0-Tools-for-Teachers [Google Scholar]
- Z.N. Kodzova, Bulletin of the Maikop State Technological University, 4, 73–79 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Klarin, Pedagogy, 7, 12–18 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Golub, An interactive approach to competence-based teaching of foreign languages, in Proceedings of the 6th international scientific and practical conference “Issues of modern philology and problems of the methodology of teaching languages”, 12–13 October 2018, Bryansk, Russia, 181–186 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Sarmandeeva, Nauchnyy vestnik Gumanitarno-sotsialnogo instituta, 9, 6 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Ye.Ye. Oreshina, T.V. Loginina, D.V. Makhovikova, An interactive approach to teaching a foreign language, in the Proceedings of the All-Russian scientific and practical conference with international participation “Pedagogy, psychology, society: topical issues”, 29 February 2020, Cheboksary, Russia, 97–99 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Pavlenchekova, Obrazovaniye i problemy razvitiya obshchestva, 1(3), 20–23 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Klyoster, Teaching a foreign language using WEB 2.0 tools, in Proceedings of the I International Internet conference of Young Scientists “Information technologies in the research space of multistructural languages”, 5 December 2016, Kazan, Russia, 119–120 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.Ye. Trushnikova, Using educational Web-resources in the process of teaching foreign languages, in Proceedings of the X International Scientific and Practical conference: in 3 parts, 20 May 2017, Penza, Russia, 173–176 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Kovalyonok, T.S. Sazonova, Use of WEB 2.0 technologies in teaching foreign languages, in Proceedings of the XI International Scientific conference dedicated to the 96th anniversary of the formation of the Belarusian State University, Intercultural communication and professionally oriented teaching of foreign languages, 219–220 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Alsaif, A.S. Li, B. Soh, S. Alraddady, Procedia Computer Science, 161, 493–501 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.procs.2019.11.149 [Google Scholar]
- R.T. Kompen, P. Edirisingha, X. Canaleta, M. Alsina, J. M. Monguet, Telematics and Informatics, 38, 194–206 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tele.2018.10.003 [Google Scholar]
- D.Yu. Medvedeva, Ye.N. Grigorieva, The use of WEB 2.0 technologies in teaching English grammar, in Questions of linguodidactics and translation studies. Collection of scientific articles, 88–92 (Chuvash State Pedagogical University named after I.Ya. Yakovleva, Cheboksary, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Musalayeva, A.Sh. Bakhmudova, Uralskiy nauchnyy vestnik, 12(3), 76–78 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Godwin-Jones, Language Learning & Technology, (12)2, 7–12 (2008). http://dx.doi.org/10125/44138 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.