SHS Web Conf.
Volume 99, 2021International Scientific Conference “Delivering Impact in Higher Education Learning and Teaching: Enhancing Cross-Boarder Collaborations” (DIHELT 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||08 March 2021|
- R. Kh. Gilmeeva, A. R. Kamaleeva, A. S. Katz, E. Y. Levina, and all. Cognitive pedagogy: teaching aid. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Zholdasbekov, Z. S. Sikhimbaeva, Z. A. Shyngysbaeva. Research of problems of ecological education of students. Modern problems of science and education. 1 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G. V. Vanykina, T. O Sundukova. The ecosystem model of higher education. Modern problems of the formation of a healthy lifestyle among students. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. A.Savkin, E. A.Loktionova, D. I. Khlebovich. Greenfield in the ecosystem of higher education: the case of the BRICS Baikal Institute. Educational Studies Moscow. 4 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P. Luksha. Educational ecosystems for the development of society. Education 20.35. Man. ASI. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. N. Prokofieva. Educational risks within the framework of cognitive management: theoretical aspects. Kazan Pedagogical Journal. 4 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Y. Levina. To the problem of managing the development of education: a stakeholder approach. Kazan Pedagogical Journal. 6 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- E. Y. Levina, L. Yu. Mukhametzyanova. Human development of knowledge in the perspective of the cognitive paradigm. Kazan Pedagogical Journal. 3 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Barak. Are digital natives open to change? Examining flexible thinking and resistance to change. Computers & Education. 121 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Petrova. Ecology of the cognitive and educational space of the digital age. Education Development. 3 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Ivanova. Educational space and the educational environment: in search of differences. Values and meanings. 6 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. B. Kleiner. University as an Ecosystem: Institutes of Interdisciplinary Management. Journal of Institutional Studies. 11 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. Adner. Ecosystem as Structure: An Actionable Construct for Strategy. Journal of Management. 43 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Gerasimov. Competitive environment as a factor in the formation of the university innovation ecosystem. Postulate. 6 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Fedorov. Moving from an educational environment to an educational ecosystem. Young Scientist. 28 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Xu. Research on Ecosystem Model and Elements of Innovation and Entrepreneurship Education in International Higher Education: A Case Study of MIT. Journal of Distance Education. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sitenko. The role of the university in the regional innovation system. The Journal of Economic Research & Business Administration. 4 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. O. Koroleva, T. E. Khavenson Innovators from within and from without the education system. Reforms and Innovation in Education - Implications for the Quality of Human Capital (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O. Kolomytseva, A. Pavlovska. The Role of Universities in the National Innovation System. Baltic Journal of Economic Studies. 6 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Juran Strategic Quality Management. Juran’s Quality Control Handbook. 6 (1992) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.