SHS Web Conf.
Volume 99, 2021International Scientific Conference “Delivering Impact in Higher Education Learning and Teaching: Enhancing Cross-Boarder Collaborations” (DIHELT 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||08 March 2021|
- V.V. Maliataki, K.A. Kirichek, A.A. Vendina, Open Education, 24 (Moscow, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Oleinik, O.E. Maslennikova, Horizons and Risks of Education Development in the Context of Systemic Changes and Digitalisation (Moscow, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Grebennikov, Yu.V. Shulgina, Implementation of active teaching methods in the e-course Electronics 1.2 (Tomsk, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Mamchuk, Bulletin of Moscow University for the Humanities (Moscow, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Glotova, I.G. Krevsky, University Education (Penza, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Shitov, Norwegian Journal of Development of the International Science, 3, 43 (Oslo, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lazovic, Innovative methods in higher education teaching (Hildeshelm, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Gushchin, Dubna Psychological Journal, 2 (Dubna, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Mukhina, Active and interactive educational technologies (forms of conducting classes) in higher education: Textbook (Nizhny Novgorod, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Panfilova, Innovative pedagogical technologies. Active learning: Study guide (Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kukulska-Hulme, E. Beirne, G. Conole, E. Costello, T. Coughlan, R. Ferguson, E. FitzGerald, M. Gaved, C. Herodotou, W. Holmes, C. Mac Lochlainn, M.Nic Giollamhichil, B. Rienties, J. Sargent, E. Scanlon, M. Sharples, D. Whitelock, Innovating pedagogy 2020: Open University Innovation Report 8 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Zemlyanskaya, Modern Foreign Psychology, 5, 3 (Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Authoring team, About Moodle. Pedagogy [Google Scholar]
- Authoring team, ENTEP Didactic Manual (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.