SHS Web Conf.
Volume 100, 2021IV International Scientific Congress “Society of Ambient Intelligence – 2021” (ISCSAI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Information Technologies and Business Innovations|
|Published online||25 March 2021|
- Vinokurova M.V. (2006), “Competitiveness and clustering potential of industries in the Irkutsk region”, Jeko., vol. 12, pp. 73–93. Russia. [Google Scholar]
- Honcharova, K.V. (2009), “Improving the methodology for determining the clustering potential of industries in a particular region”, Ekonomichnyjprostir: Zbirnyk naukovykh prats’, PDABA, vol. 29, pp. 80–88. [Google Scholar]
- Crmishina, A.V. (2002), “Competitiveness of the region”, Strategii, vol. 1, pp. 116–118. [Google Scholar]
- Turganbaev, E.M., Kozlova, E.M. (2009), “Identification of regional industrial clusters and assessment of their structural impact on the region’s economy (on the example of EKO)”, Upravlenie bol’shimi sistemami, vol. 25, pp. 139–178. [Google Scholar]
- Statistical Yearbook of Ukraine (2018), in. Vernera, I. Ye. (ed.), Konsul’tant, Kiev, Ukraine. [Google Scholar]
- Official site of Derzhkomstat, [Online], available at: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua./ (Accessed 9 January 2021), (In Ukrainian). [Google Scholar]
- Statistical Yearbook of Zaporizhia region (2018), Main Department of Statistics in Zaporizhia region, in. Shejko M. (ed.), Zaporozhye, Ukraine. [Google Scholar]
- Official site of the main department of statistics in the Zaporozhye region [Online], available at: http://zp.ukrstat.gov.ua/ (Accessed 9 January 2021). [Google Scholar]
- Nadiia Shmygol, Olena Cherniavska, Tetiana Pulina, Ruslan Zavgorodniy (2020), “Economic assessment of the implementation of the resource-efficient strategy in the oil and gas sector of the economy on the basis of distribution of trade margins between extracting and processing enterprises”, Polityka Energetyczna, Energy Policy Journal, vol. 23 (3), pp. 135–146. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Narivskyi, O.E., Yar-Mukhamedova, G., Temirgaliyeva, E., Mukhtarova, M., Yar-Mukhamedov, Y. (2016), “Corrosion losses of alloy 06XN28MDT in chloride-containing commercial waters International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference Surveying Geology and Mining Ecology Management”, SGEM, vol. 1, pp. 63–70. [Google Scholar]
- Zavidna L. and other. Strategy of Innovative Development as an Element to Activate Innovative Activities of Companies. In: Academy of Strategic Management Journal, 2019. https://www.abacademies.org/articles/strategy-of-innovative-development-as-an-element-toactivate-innovative-activities-of-companies-8385.htm [Google Scholar]
- Shmygol, N., Galtsova, O., & Varlamova, I. (2018). Developing a methodology to assess the environmental and economic performance index based on international research to resolve the economic and environmental problems of Ukraine. Baltic Journal of Economic Studies, 4(4), 366–374 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kwilinski, A., Dalevska, N., Kravchenko, S., Hroznyi, I., Kovalenko, I. (2019). Formation of the entrepreneurship model of e-business in the context of the introduction of information and communication technologies. Journal of Entrepreneurship Education, 22(1S), 1528-2651-22-S1-337: 1–7. Retrieved from https://www.abacademies.org/articles/Formation-of-the-entrepreneurship-model-of-e-business-1528-2651-22-S1-337.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Mykoliuk, O., Bobrovnyk, V., Fostolovych, V., Kucherova, H., Nataliia, P. Modelling the Level of Energy Security at Enterprises in the Context of Environmentalization of Their Innovative Development. 2020 10th International Conference on Advanced Computer Information Technologies, ACIT 2020 - Proceedings, 2020, pp. 621–625, 9208996 [Google Scholar]
- Kucherova, H., Pokataieva, O., Bilska, O. Modelling tax consciousness evaluation in the context of economic development uncertainty. Periodicals of Engineering and Natural Sciences, 2019, 7(2), pp. 567–579 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gryshko V., Zos-Kior M., Zerniuk O. Integrating the BSC and KPI systems for improving the efficiency of logistic strategy implementation in construction companies. International Journal of Engineering & Technology. Vol. 7, X 3.2. 2018. Special Issue 2. P. 131–134. [Google Scholar]
- Zos-Kior M., Kuksa I., Samoilyk I., Storoska M. Methodology for assessing the countries’ globalization development. Economic Annals-XXI. X11-12. 2017. P. 4–8. [Google Scholar]
- Kuksa I. Adaptive accounting of production activities of transnational companies in the conditions of globalization / I. Kuksa, L. Vasyurenko, A. Litvinov, O. Lytvynova, I. Shtuler, M. Zos-Kior, O. Naholiuk. Accounting. X6.2020. P. 913–922. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.