SHS Web Conf.
Volume 100, 2021IV International Scientific Congress “Society of Ambient Intelligence – 2021” (ISCSAI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Business Communication and Linguistics|
|Published online||25 March 2021|
- A. Dubskikh, N. Zerkina, in Current trends in the development of education system, ed. by Zh. Murzina, G. Nikolaieva, N. Tolstov (Cheboksary, 2018), p. 108. doi: 10.31483/a-28 [Google Scholar]
- A. Leontiev, FL at school. 2, 27–32 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- L. Vygotsky, in The collected works of L.S. Vygotsky, ed. by R.W. Rieber & A.S. Carton. Thinking and speech, vol. 1 (New York, Plenum Press., 1987), pp. 39–285 [Google Scholar]
- Dirk Humalda, Research in HM. Volume 6 (2), 207–212 (2016). doi: 10.1080/22243534.2016.1253292 [Google Scholar]
- H. Holec, Autonomy and Foreign Language Learning, 2nd edn. (Pergamon, Oxford, 1979). [Google Scholar]
- I. Zimniaia, Psychology of teaching a non-native language. (Moscow, 1989), p. 97 [Google Scholar]
- M. Kabardov, Ye. Artsishevskaia, Psych. issues. 1, 34–49 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kotkovets, Journal of the National Technical University of Ukraine “KPI”: Philol. and Educ. Studies. 7, 43–49 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Rafsanjani Ali Akbar, Andhika Ratna, Budiana Haris, VEL, Vol 1, No 1, (2020). Available at http://iurnal.unswagati.ac.id/index.php/ELTERA/article/view/2340 [Google Scholar]
- O. Honcharova, A. Krasulia, in Innovations and traditions in language training of students. Proceedings of the international scientific-practical seminar, Kharkiv, 6 December 2019, pp. 91–93 [Google Scholar]
- I. Stasiukevich. Dissertation, Stavropol State University, 2005. p. 109 [Google Scholar]
- B. Lomov, Psych. journal. Vol. 1, 1, 23–45 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- O. Makoviei, Automobile Transport. Vol. 43, p. 119 (2018). doi: 10.30977/AT.2219-8342.2018.43.0.118 [Google Scholar]
- G. Lozanov, Dissertation, RUDN University, 1970 [Google Scholar]
- G. Kitaigorodskaia, Activating learning activities. (Moscow, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- L. Shestoperova, A practical course on the main sections of English grammar. (Moscow, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- O. Lazariev et al., in Vision 2025: Education Excellence and Management Innovations through Sustainable Economic Competitive Advantage, ed. by Khalid S. Soliman. Proceedings of the 34-th IBIMA Conf. 13-14 Nov. 2019. (Madrid, Spain, 2019), pp. 11099–11107 [Google Scholar]
- O. Lazariev, Yu. Fernos, Pedagogy of creative personality formation in higher and general education schools. Issue 73, vol 2, 77–81 (2020). doi: 10.32840/1992-5786.2020.73-2.14 [Google Scholar]
- G. Kitaygorodskaya, Methodology for intensive teaching of foreign languages (Moscow, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- I. Shehter, in Methods and psychology of intensive learning (Moscow, 1981) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.