SHS Web Conf.
Volume 100, 2021IV International Scientific Congress “Society of Ambient Intelligence – 2021” (ISCSAI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Business Communication and Linguistics|
|Published online||25 March 2021|
- S. Grabovenska, Competitiveness of territorial markets of tourist services in Ukraine, Lviv, 222 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. L. Zalizniak, At the origins of the ethnic division of mankind, NDIU, Kyiv, 7–25 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Dewey, Experience & Education, New York, (1938) [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Polat, M. Y. Bukharkina, M.V. Moiseeva, A.K. Petrov, New pedagogical and information technologies in the education system, M., 272 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Cymbal, Pedagogical design, Kyiv, School World, 128 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Videiko, N. Burdo, E. Slesarev, M. Videiko, Excavations near the village. Trypillia, Archaeological research in Ukraine 2018: yearbook, Institute of Archeology of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv, 62–65 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.O. Trygubenko, Business education as a social phenomenon of modernity and a factor of entrepreneurial success, Culture of the peoples of the Black Sea region, 205, 125–128 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.Ye. Kirilov, V.G. Granovska, L.O. Aleshchenko, Formation of competitive advantages of subjects of tourist branch, Economics of agro-industrial complex, 5, 45 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Cairo, Functional art: introduction to infographics and visualization, Ukrainian Catholic University, Lviv, 17, 349 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G. Gutek, Philosophical, ideological, and theoretical perspectives on education, New York, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- W. H. Kilpatrick, The project method, New York, (1929) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zborovsky, The discoverer of Trypillia culture, Kyiv, 12, 10 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Egorova, Vikentiy Khvoyka is an outstanding self-taught archaeologist, Voice of Ukraine, Kyiv, 9, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. K. Misyats, Modeling of interdisciplinary connections in Polish classes languages in higher education, Educational innovative technologies in the process of teaching disciplines, Zhytomyr, 153–157 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. Knoll, The project method: Its vocational education origin and international development. Journal of Industrial Teacher Education, 34, 59–80 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Bleeke, The project: From a device for teaching to a principle of curriculum. Diss., University of Wisconsin-Madison (1968) [Google Scholar]
- J. K. Sood, New Directions in Science Teaching, Kohli Publishers, Chandigarh, 146–149 (1989) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.