SHS Web Conf.
Volume 100, 2021IV International Scientific Congress “Society of Ambient Intelligence – 2021” (ISCSAI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Digitization of Society in National Legal Systems|
|Published online||25 March 2021|
- Maslova V., Poletaeva P., Onichyk E. Ukrainian information: why Kiev intends to rewrite “Wikipedia” (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Lysenko A. Ukrainian Insurgent Army - the Phenomenon of the Nation’s History, Materials of the All-Ukrainian scientific conference, Ivano- Frankivsk (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Croitor B. Ukrainian Insurgent Army, the phenomenon of the nation’s history, Materials of the All-Ukrainian scientific conference, Ivano- Frankivsk (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Raymond Aron. Peace and war among nations, Kyiv, «Univers» (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Shvachko O. V. Social’na psyhologija, Kyiv, Vyshha shkola (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Shaikan V. Socio-political and economic causes of collaborationism in the territory of the Reichskommissariat “Ukraine” and the military zone during World War II: Monograph, Kryvyj Rih, «Mineral» (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Shaikan V. Collaborationism in the Reichskommissariat “Ukraine” and the war zone during World War II: Monograph, Kryvyj Rih, «Mineral» (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Shaikan V. The ideological basis of collaborationism in Ukraine during the Nazi occupation, Kyiv, Vyd. dim «Kyievo- Mogyljans’ka akademija» (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Shaikan V. The ideological struggle in Ukraine during World War II, Kyiv, «Naukova dumka» NAN Ukraine (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Andrii Shaikan, Valentyna Shaikan. Kollaborationism and complicity in the history of mankind reflected in schlars and writers works, Scientific jornal of Polonia University (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Valentina Shaikan, Kateryna Datsko, Nina Ivaniuk, Alim Batiuk. Collaborationism and War Crimes as Phenomena in the Information Society, Proceedings of the III International Scientific Congress Society of Ambient Intelligence 2020 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.