SHS Web Conf.
Volume 100, 2021IV International Scientific Congress “Society of Ambient Intelligence – 2021” (ISCSAI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Business Communication and Linguistics|
|Published online||25 March 2021|
- C. Demir, Competence in lexical boosters and nativeness in academic writing of English: The possible relation, Journal of Language and Linguistic Studies, 13, 593, (2017). https://www.researchgate.net/publication/32931078 8 Competence in lexical boosters and nativeness in academic writing of English the possible rel ation [Google Scholar]
- C. Ernest. A plurilingual approach to language teaching and learning in Catalonia: Using heritage languages in the additional language classroom. http://hdl.handle.net/10803/403850 [Google Scholar]
- C. Ahmimed, S. Quesada-Montano, Intercultural dialogue - a Tool for Young People to Address Exclusion in Southern Africa, Journal of Intercultural Communication, 50, (2019). https://www. immi.se/intercultural/). [Google Scholar]
- C. Hadfield, J. Hadfield, Teaching grammar creatively. Creativity in the English language classroom, London: British Council, 51,(2015). https://englishagenda.britishcouncil.org/sites/default/files/attachments/pub_f004_elt_creativity_final_v2_we b-1.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Council of Europe, A Common European Framework of Research for Languages, Language, Teaching, Assessment, Cambridge, (2001). https://rm. coe.int/16802fc1bf [Google Scholar]
- Council of Europe, From linguistic diveristy to plurilingual education: Guide for the development of language education policies in Europe, (2007). https://rm.coe.int/16802fc1c4 doi: 10.1558/lhs.v11.1.00000 [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Kubryakova, Language and knowledge.On the way to obtaining knowledge of language: Parts of speech from a cognitive point of view. The role of language in knowing the world, Languages of Slavic culture, 560, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Yemelyanova, Terminology and professional communicative culture of agricultural specialists, Kharkiv, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Melyanova, Ukrainian-Russian-English-French Explanatory Dictionary of Basic Terms on Energy and Electrical Engineering, Kharkiv, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Polat, A.E. Petrov, Distance learning: what should he be, Pedagogy, 7, 29(2010). [Google Scholar]
- H. Cherednichenko, L. Shapran and L. Kunytsia, Methods of Teaching Foreign Professionally- Oriented Reading for Students of Non-Linguistic Higher Educational Establishments, Teaching Languages in Higher Educational Institutions, 17, 150 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- J. Lachlan Mackenzie, Mike Hannay, Developing lexical competence: a computer-assisted, text-based approach, Cauce: Revista de filología y su didáctica, ISSN 0212-0410, 24, 541, (2001). https://www.researchgate.net/publication/28169507 Developing lexical competence a computer- assisted text-based approach (Emerging Sources Citation Index, MLA - Modern Language Association Database) [Google Scholar]
- J. Richards, & T. Rodgers, Approaches and methods in language teaching. (3rd ed.). Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, (2014). doi: 10.1017/cbo9780511667305. [Google Scholar]
- K. Caro, N. R. Mendinueta. Lexis, Lexical Competence and Lexical Knowledge: A Review, Journal of Language Teaching and Research, 8, 205, (2017). DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.17507/jltr.0802.01 http://www.academypublication.com/ojs/index.php/j ltr/article/view/jltr0802205213/0 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Y. Averbukh, Differentiation of means of special nomination and differentiated approach to their description in dictionaries, Col. of scientific works on lexicography, 12, 150, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- L. Achkasova, E.M. Pozdnyakova, Revisiting Teaching of the Second Foreign Language in the Higher Educational Institution, International Research Journal, 10, (2017). https://doi.org/10.23670/IRJ.2017.64.003 [Google Scholar]
- M. Din & M. Ghani, Developing Lexical Competence Through Literature: A Study of Intermediate Students of Pakistan, International Journal of English Linguistics, 8, 164, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. González-Davies, The use of translation in an Integrated Plurilingual Approach to language learning: teacher strategies and best practices, Journal of Spanish Language Teaching, 4, 124, (2017). doi: 10.1080/23247797.2017.1407168 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Thirumalai, An Introduction to TESOL, LANGUAGE IN INDIA, 2, (2002). http://www.languageinindia.com/april2002/tesolbook.html [Google Scholar]
- O. Esteve, F. Fernández, E. Martín-Peris and E. Atienza, The Integrated Plurilingual Approach: A didactic model providing guidance to Spanish schools for reconceptualizing the teaching of additional languages, Linguistics and the Human Sciences, 11.1, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- O. García, R. Otheguy, Plurilingualism and translanguaging: commonalities and divergences, International Journal of Bilingual Education and Bilingualism, (2019). https://doi.org/10.1080/13670050.2019.1598932 [Google Scholar]
- P.I. Pidkasisty, O.B. Tychtchenko, Computer technologies in the system of distance learning, Pedagogy, 5, 7, (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.