SHS Web Conf.
Volume 100, 2021IV International Scientific Congress “Society of Ambient Intelligence – 2021” (ISCSAI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Digitization of Society in National Legal Systems|
|Published online||25 March 2021|
- T. Porter, K. Ronit, Self-Regulation as Policy Process: The Multiple and Criss-Crossing Stages of Private Rule-Making Policy Sciences 39(1), 32 (2006), doi: 10.1007/s11077-006-9008-5 [Google Scholar]
- K. O’Hara, The contradictions of digital modernity. AI & SOCIETY 35, 197–208 (2020), doi: 10.1007/s00146-018-0843-7 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Tomazic, K. Udir Misic, Parliament-citizen Communication in Terms of Local Self- government and Their use of Social Media in the European Union (2019), doi: 17.4.1057-1079 [Google Scholar]
- S. Moeckli, So functioning directly Democracy Stuttgart, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- R. Maksakova, Constitutional and legal problems of organization and implementation of the constituent power in Ukraine, Zaporozhye, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- V. Lisnychyi, Conceptual foundations of political science: theory and history, method and didactic materials, Kyiv, 2001 [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Shemshuchenko (ed.), Legal encyclopedia: in 6 volumes (Kyiv, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- O. Skakun Theory of state and law (encyclopedic course) (Kharkiv, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kim, Gosudarstvennaya vlast i narodnoe predstavitelstvo v SSSR, Tomsk, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- L. Gregorian, Democracy in the USSR, Moscow, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- A. Yugov, Constitutional principles of public power: the Russian dimension, Moscow, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- A. Selivanov, Public power and the citizen in the conditions of application of judicial administrative jurisdiction (problems of theory and practice), Law of Ukraine, 8, 28 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Tepliuk, Public power in Ukraine: definition and constitutional and legal nature, Law of Ukraine, 5, 6–22 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Matviichuk, Self-governing organizations as elements of civil society and principles of their creation, Gileya: scientific bulletin, 83, 397–401 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sungurov Models of interaction of state authorities and structures of civil society: Russian experience, 9 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Yargomskaia, E. Belokurova, M. Nozhenko, Why NGOs and authorities need each other. Models of interaction in the regions of the North, Public policy: issues of soft security in the Baltic region, St. Petersburg, 2014, ed. M.B. Gorny [Google Scholar]
- O. Turia, State policy in the field of civil society cooperation, executive and local government: legal and managerial aspects. Public Administration Aspects, 6, 38–44 (2018). doi:10.15421/151837 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Tokar, Potential of interoperability of the state, local self-government and public organizations in Ukraine: integration of experience, initiatives, opportunities, Efficiency of public administration, 64 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- O. Goncharenko, L. Neskorodzhena, Self- regulation of culture: the role of public associations and electronic communication, Bulletin of the National Academy of Management of Culture and Arts, 4, 121–126 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Lizakowska, European standards of interaction between public authorities and civil society organizations, Public Administration and Regional Development, 8, 422–443 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Shpyha, M. Khmelnytska, Digital communications between government and community: problems, risks, barriers. Public Administration: Theory and Practice. 2, 13–20 (2019). doi: 10.36030-2311-6722-2019-2-13-20 [Google Scholar]
- P. Krister, B. Anderssona, K. Chang, A. Molina - Garzonb Voluntary leadership and the emergence of institutions for self-governance PNAS, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 44, 117 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Dinas Komunikasi dan Informatika Kota Surabaya, Buku Panduan KIM Kota Surabaya, 2017 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.