SHS Web Conf.
Volume 100, 2021IV International Scientific Congress “Society of Ambient Intelligence – 2021” (ISCSAI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Digitization of Society in National Legal Systems|
|Published online||25 March 2021|
- E. Arkhipova, N. Dmitrenko. Experience of e- government implementation in Estonia and its introduction in Ukraine. A young scientist, 11 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Dragomiretska. Theoretical analysis of communicative activity of a civil servant: monograph. Odessa (2005) [Google Scholar]
- T. Lower. Theoretical principles of e-government. Investments: practice and experience, 20 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- On approval of the Concept of e-government development in Ukraine: Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine N° 649-r dated 20.09.2017 URL: http://zakon.rada.gov.ua. [Google Scholar]
- D. Tapscott D. Electronic-digital society society: pros and cons of network intelligence. K.: ITN Press; M.: Refl-buk (1999) [Google Scholar]
- M. Shvets, R. Kalyuzhny, V. Tsymbalyuk, V. Gavlovsky. Ukraine on the way to the information society. Legal informatics, 1 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E-government Council of Europe URL: http://www.coe.int/TZE/Com/Files/Themes/e-voting/definition.asp [Google Scholar]
- e-Estonia - e-Governance in Practice. URL: http://ega.ee/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/e-Estonia-e-Governance-in-Practice.pdf (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Nora, A. Minc. The Computerisation of Society. A Report to the President of France. Cambridge, L. (1980) [Google Scholar]
- Pogrebnyak. E-government and e-governance: concepts and principles of functioning. Law and innovation, X3, 7 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Law of Ukraine “On Social Services” (Supreme Council of Ukraine (VVR), X 45, st.358. http://zakon.rada.gov.ua/cgi-bin/laws/main.cgi?nreg=966-15 (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.