SHS Web Conf.
Volume 100, 2021IV International Scientific Congress “Society of Ambient Intelligence – 2021” (ISCSAI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Social Work and Artificial Intelligence|
|Published online||25 March 2021|
- On cooperation of local communities: Law of Ukraine X1508, June 17, 2014 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Register of agreements on cooperation of local communities. URL: http://www.minregion.gov.ua/napryamki-diyalnosti/regional-dev/rozvytokmistsevoho-samovryaduvannya/reyestr/ [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Grindey, Intermunicipal cooperation is an innovative form of local development. Scientific works [Petro Mohyla Black Sea State University of the Kyiv-Mohyla Academy]. Series: Public Administration. V. 263, I. 252. 54-58 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Lyubchenko, Cooperation of local communities: theory and practice. Problems of legality. I. 129. 50–59 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu.P. Sharov, Potential and tools of cooperation of capable communities under decentralization. Aspects of public administration. 4. 102–110 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- H.V. Prikhodko, Intermunicipal cooperation: procedural and legal aspect. Scientific Bulletin of the Academy of Municipal Administration. S.: Law. I. 1. 149–158 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Rogozyan, Agreement on interregional cooperation: basic principles and project development. Investments: practice and experience. 24. 64–68 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- K.O. Zakomorna, Intermunicipal cooperation as a trend of constitutional reform in post-socialist states-members of the European Union. State Building and Local Self-Government. I. 33. 90–101 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Poltavets, Inter-municipal cooperation in France. Experience and lessons. Public administration: theory and practice. 2. 214–218 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A. Gelych, Formation of joint communal enterprises, institutions and organizations as a form of cooperation of local communities. Legal Ukraine. 10. 67–71 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Mamonova, Organizational pluralism of cooperation in local self-government as a reflection of integration processes in the territory. Public administration: theory and practice. I. 3. 60–65 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Poltavets, Forms of voluntary amalgamation of local self-government bodies as a principle of inter-municipal cooperation. Efficiency of public administration. I. 37. 295–299 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- S. Bugil, Strengthening the resource base of municipalities through partnership and cooperation. Bulletin of Odessa National University. Series: Economics. V. 21. I. 9. 116–119 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Kozachenko, Cooperation of Local communities within the framework of infrastructural transformation. Investments: practice and experience. 20. 67–71 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Chala, Inter-municipal cooperation in managing economic space: social and financial sections. Scientific Bulletin of the Academy of Municipal Administration. Series: Economics. I. 10. 184–194 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Bezugliy, Project approach in development management and cooperation of enlarged local communities. Aspects of public administration. 9. 64–70 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Demchyshen, On some aspects of the development of inter-municipal cooperation as an innovative tool in the implementation of State regional policy in Ukraine. Viche. 24. 6–9 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Kostina, Development of cooperation between local communities under reforming local self-government in Ukraine: dis. Ph.D. Classical private university. Zaporizhzhya. 227 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Making development co-operation more effective: How development partners are promoting effective, country-led partnerships. Part II of the Global Partnership 2019 Progress Report (2019). URL: www.oecd.org/dac/effectiveness/Part-II-of-the-Global-Partnership-Progress-Report.pdf [Google Scholar]
- On associations of local self-government bodies: Law of Ukraine X1275-VI. 16.06.09. (2009). [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Rybakovs’kyi, Regional migration analysis. M.: Statistics. 278 (1973). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.