SHS Web Conf.
Volume 100, 2021IV International Scientific Congress “Society of Ambient Intelligence – 2021” (ISCSAI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Social Work and Artificial Intelligence|
|Published online||25 March 2021|
- Alston M. Social work, climate change and global cooperation // International Social Work. 2015. Vol. 58(3). P. 355–363. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Findley P. A., Pottick K. J., Giordano S. Educating Graduate Social Work Students in Disaster Response: A Real-Time Case Study // Clinical Social Work Journal. 2017. Vol. 45:2. P. 159–167. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Harris C., & Boddy, J. The Natural Environment in Social Work Education: A Content Analysis of Australian Social Work Courses // Australian Social Work. 2017. Vol. 70 (3). P. 337–349. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Petrenko, T. Sanzharovets, V. Modern technologies in the training of social specialists. Bulletin of the National Aviation University. Series: Pedagogy. Psychology: Collected Science Ex-K: National Aviation University, 2018. Issue 2 (13).- 38 p. [Google Scholar]
- Lombard A. Global agenda for social work and social development: A path toward sustainable social work // Social Dialogue. 2016. Vol. 14. P. 6–15. [Google Scholar]
- Ganna Koval, Valentina Sanzharovets and Yulia Shatylo 2020 Social Works in Certain Areas of Donetsk and Lugansk Regions 2020 III International Scientific Congress Society of Ambient Intelligence 2020 (ISC-SAI 2020). Atlantis Press. Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research 129, 361–369 doi: 10.2991/aebmr.k.200318.045 [Google Scholar]
- Sanzharovets V. and Shatylo Y. 2020 Psychological features of the development of communicative negotiation skills in future social workers. Scientific journal of the National Pedagogical University names M P Drahomanov Series 12 Psychological sciences: Collection of Scientific Works. (Kyiv: Publishing house of NPU names M.P. Drahomanov) Vol 10 (55) 151 p doi: https://doi.org/10.31392/NPU-nc.series12.2020.10(55).10 [Google Scholar]
- Sanzharovets V. Features of pedagogical methods of social work with military personnel. Bulletin of the National Aviation University. Series: Pedagogy. Psychology -K., 2017.-Issue 2 (11). - 192s. [Google Scholar]
- Semigina T. International social. robot: global priorities of social development and innovations of social robot // Bulletin of APSV. 2015. No. 1. S. 6–11. [Google Scholar]
- Nesmith, A., Smyth, N. Environmental Justice and Social Work Education: Social Workers’ Professional Perspective // Social Work Education. 2016. Vol. 34:5. P. 484–501. 66. [Google Scholar]
- Nikku B. R. Living through and responding to disasters: Multiply roles for Social Work // Social Work Education. 2015. Vol. 34:6. P. 601–606. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Teixeira S., Krings A. Sustainable Social Work: An Environmental Justice Framework for Social Work Education // Social Work Education. 2015. Vol. 34(5). P. 513–527. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dominelly, L., ed. (2018). The Routledge Handbook of Green Social Work. Abingdon: Routledge. 2018. 628 p. [Google Scholar]
- Platash L.B., Prodanchuk, T. Professional training of social workers as a scientific problem / Science of the third millennium: searches, problems, prospects of development: materials of the II International scientific-practical Internet conference (April 25-26, 2018): collection of abstracts. - Berdyansk: BSPU, 2018. - Part 1.- 333 p. - P. 251–252. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.