SHS Web Conf.
Volume 100, 2021IV International Scientific Congress “Society of Ambient Intelligence – 2021” (ISCSAI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Ecology and Living Space|
|Published online||25 March 2021|
- Global Environment Outlook-5. UNEP. URL: http://web.unep.org/geo/resources/publications (22.08.2019). [Google Scholar]
- N. Johnstone, Y. Serret, Greening Household Behaviour. Main Results of OECD Survey. URL: http://www.sviva.gov.il/English/env_topics/Interna-tionalCooperation/OnThelntlFront/Documents/GreeningHouseholdsBehavior-OECDSurveyResults-Nov2013.pdf (15.11.2019) [Google Scholar]
- K. I. Antoniuk, Ensuring consumption safety in Ukraine in the process of European integration: theoretical and methodological foundations and applied aspects (NISS, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- G. Shamborovsky, Welfare of the population of international integration associations: strategies for Ukraine (Ivan Franko Lviv National University, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- The use of consumer psychology in modern marketing. URL: http://osvita.ua/vnz/reports/psychology/10117/ (15.11.2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Rashchenko, Features of the formation of demand for agricultural products in the context of attitude, Agrosvit, 22 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Zinovchuk, A. V. Rashchenko, Ecological marketing (ZhSU Publishing House. I. Franko, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Prokopenko, Ecological marketing (Znannya, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Izvekov, Marketing research of the fruit and vegetable market and its development, Marketing, 50 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Perelet, Ya.P. Molchanova, E.V. Pashkov and others, Environmental certification and eco- labeling: the final technical report on the project “Harmonization of environmental standards (HPP II) - Russia”, URL: http://air-q-gov.baes.by/userfiles/file/air_q_RU/CD/chapter_4/4-2/4-2-10.pdf (14.03.2018) [Google Scholar]
- Responsabilidade Social das Empresas - Percepcao do Consumidor Brasileiro (Pesquisa, Instituto Ethos). URL: https://www.ethos.org.br/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/5Pesquisa-2001.pdf (18.11.2019) [Google Scholar]
- The Millenium Poll on Corporate Social Responsibility. Global Public Opinion on the Changing Role of Companies. Environics International Ltda, 2000. URL: https://globescan.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/GlobeScan_MillenniumPoll_1999_FullReport.pdf (18.11.2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Jackson, Motivating Sustainable Consumption - a review of evidence on consumer behaviour and behavioural change (University of Surrey, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kofman, Introduction to the theory of fuzzy sets (Radio and communications, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Syavavko, O. M. Rybytska, Mathematical modeling under conditions of uncertainty (Ukrainian Technologies, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- Consumption: Stakeholder Perspectives A Collection of Personal Essays by World Economic Forum Members and Constituents involved in the Forum’s Sustainable Consumption Initiative 2008-2012 and associated Global Agenda Council on Sustainable Consumption. (World Economic Forum, Geneva, Switzerland, 2013). URL: http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_ENV_SustainableConsumption_Book_2013.pdf (18.16.2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.