SHS Web Conf.
Volume 100, 2021IV International Scientific Congress “Society of Ambient Intelligence – 2021” (ISCSAI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Ecology and Living Space|
|Published online||25 March 2021|
- I.S. Marekha, Resource saving as a form of rationalization of nature use in the conditions of modern economic relations, Global and national problems of economy, 2 (2014) http://www.global-national.in.ua/archive/2-2014/187.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Some facts about garbage http://climbinduk.org/node/256 [Google Scholar]
- K. Walsh, Key financial indicators. Analysis and management of enterprise development (2001) [Google Scholar]
- T. Lembert, Key problems of the head. 50 proven ways to solve problems: a guide (2001) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Kirsanova, Environmental controlling is an environmental management tool (2004) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Pakhomova, Environmental management (2003) [Google Scholar]
- U. Stoltenberg Betriebliches Oekocontrolling: Leitfadenfuerdie Praxis (1996) [Google Scholar]
- H. Matukova, (ed), Innovative Forms of Management for Companies Under Rehabilitation Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research III International Scientific Congress Society of Ambient Intelligence 2020 (ISC-SAI 2020) Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research 129 (2020) DOI: https://dx.doi.org/10.2991/aebmnk.200318.013 [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Maximov, Organizational and methodological aspects of operational eco-controlling (2005) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Markina, Controlling for managers: textbook. way (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. Shvydky, Controlling as a technology of intellectualization of business process management in enterprises: (financial-accounting-analytical aspects) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of energy and environmental protection of Ukraine No. 277 (2020) April, 28 “On approval of the Methodology for calculating the amount of compensation for losses caused to the state as a result of excess emissions of pollutants into the atmospheric air” http://search.ligazakon.ua/l_doc2.nsf/link1/RE34697.html [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.