SHS Web Conf.
Volume 101, 2021SAHD 2021 - 5th International Scientific and Practical Conference 2021 “Modern Science: Problems and Development Prospects (Social and Humanitarian Directions)”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Economics and Management|
|Published online||26 April 2021|
- N.A. Volgin, Income of the employee and productivity of production (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.D. Gutgarts, Management in Russia and abroad, 5, 45 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Dobrynin, Human capital in the transitive economy: formation, evaluation, efficiency of use (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Daft Richard, Management: textbook (2009) [Google Scholar]
- G. Korchagina, Everything for the HR Manager: simple, practical, and useful, 2, 99 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. Cornelius, HR-management. Search, selection, training, adaptation, motivation, discipline, ethics. Balansbusinessbooks (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Laptev, State and municipal management, Scientific notes of Skaggs, 1, 87 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Santalova, D. Zemlyakov, E. Lesnikova, I. Fatyanova, The Contributions to Economics, 9783319454610, 101 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Santalova, E.D. Solomatina, Y.R. Nikolaeva, Science and Society, 2-1, 136 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Santalova, S.S. Didenko, European Social Science Journal, 1-2, 86 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Surat, M.S. Santalova, I.V. Soklakova, D.K. Balakhanova, In the collection: Scientific and Technical Revolution :Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, Ser. “Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems”, 892 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Santalova, D.S. Petrov, Science and Society, 2-1, 98 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Chebotarev, Audit and financial analysis, 4, 262 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Strizhakova, State adviser, 2, 28 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Santalova, I.V. Soklakova, D.K. Balabanova D.K., Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference “Far East Con” (ISCFEC 2020), Far Eastern Federal University, 1282 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.