SHS Web Conf.
Volume 101, 2021SAHD 2021 - 5th International Scientific and Practical Conference 2021 “Modern Science: Problems and Development Prospects (Social and Humanitarian Directions)”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Economics and Management|
|Published online||26 April 2021|
- A.S. Nikitin, Economic Policy, 13(3), 85 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law dated July 27, 2004. “On State Civil Service in the Russian Federation” (as amended on December 8, 2020, No. 429-FZ) (2020) www.pravo.gov.ru [Google Scholar]
- M. Simionescu, E. Krivokora, V. Fursov, E. Astakhova, Terra Economicus, 18(2), 117 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Kudryavtseva, Russian Journal of Management, 2, 205 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Tretiak, Russian Journal of Management, 3, 61 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Russian Federation No. 287 dated July 1, 2013 “On methodological recommendations on the development by public authorities of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation and local governments of performance indicators of subordinate state (municipal) social service institutions, their managers and employees by types of institutions and major categories of employees” [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the Government of the Omsk Region dated September 25, 2019. “On the professional development of civil servants of the Omsk region”, cntd.ru [Google Scholar]
- Results of the monitoring the evaluation of the efficiency of professional activity of civil servants of the Omsk region, omskportal.ru [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.