SHS Web Conf.
Volume 101, 2021SAHD 2021 - 5th International Scientific and Practical Conference 2021 “Modern Science: Problems and Development Prospects (Social and Humanitarian Directions)”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Economics and Management|
|Published online||26 April 2021|
- How to support organic farming in Russia? https://www.dairynews.ru [Google Scholar]
- Organization of organic agricultural production in Russia, 124 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Organic agriculture: innovative technologies, experience, prospects: scient. analyt. Overview, 92 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Annual consolidated report IFOAM-2017 https://ifoam.bio [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Kundius, O. Yu. Voronkova, T.V. Streltsova, T.N. Perova, Agricultural Economics of Russia, 1, 26 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kalyanina, “Expert”, 44 (1140) 2019 [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Kundius, Prospects for the production of environmentally friendly products in the transboundary territories of the Greater Altai, 207 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law No 280-FZ “On Organic Products and on Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation” dated August 3 (2018) http://www.consultant.ru [Google Scholar]
- Roadmap for the development of organic agriculture in Russia https://soz.bio [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Gorshkov, V. A. Kundius, T. V. Streltsova, Substantiation of the concept of development of organic animal husbandry based on biointensive technologies in the Altai Territory, http://rectors.altstu.ru [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.