SHS Web Conf.
Volume 101, 2021SAHD 2021 - 5th International Scientific and Practical Conference 2021 “Modern Science: Problems and Development Prospects (Social and Humanitarian Directions)”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Economics and Management|
|Published online||26 April 2021|
- A.L. Andersen, T.D. Brunoe, K. Nielsen, Procedia CIRP, 81, 7 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- U. Beagon, D. Niall, N. Fhloinn, Problem-based learning: student perceptions of its value in developing professional skills for engineering practice, 44(6), 850 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Busk Kofoed, J.R. Bruun-Pedersen, N. Svarre Kristensen, L.B. Andreasen, Integration of courses and projects - Disrupting a traditional PBL semester structure, 1469 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Cargnin-Stieler, M.T. Malheiro, A.C. Alves, R.M. Lima, M.C. Teixeira, Advances in Engineering Education, 7(3), 28 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. De Graaff, A. Kolmos, International Journal of Engineering Education, 19(5), 657 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Garcia-Merino, S. Urionabarrenetxea, A. Fernandez-Sainz, Does PBL improve student performance in a multidimensional way? A proposal for a moderated mediation model (2020) https://www.scopus.com [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Klochkov, A.I. Lepehin, D.S. Vasilega, N.A. Vasilega, K.Z. Nonieva, S.E. Vasilyeva, Professional orientation of students, 165 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Mesquita, T. Salimova, E. Soldatova, S. Atoev, R.M. Lima, What can be recommended to engineering teachers from the analysis of 16 European teaching and learning best practices, 770 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L. Noordegraaf-Eelens, J. Kloeg, G. Noordzij, Advances in Health Sciences Education, 24(5), 971 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Perez-Mejia, Call it what you want: Blending project-based learning and the flipped class-room model in a Civil Engineering course (2019), https://www.scopus.com [Google Scholar]
- N. Peyret, S. Courtois, G. Chevallier, Combined project-based learning and teacher- practical demonstrations to help acquire global engineering skills, 871 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. Reyes-Viviescas, E. Ventura-Medina, T. Anderson, C. Mio, Development of learner autonomy in student-centred learning environments in engineering, 899 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. Stentoft, Problem-based projects in medical education: extending PBL practices and broadening learning perspectives, 24(5), 959 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Voronina,et al., Eurasia Journal of Mathematics, Science and Technology Education, 8, 4831 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.