SHS Web Conf.
Volume 101, 2021SAHD 2021 - 5th International Scientific and Practical Conference 2021 “Modern Science: Problems and Development Prospects (Social and Humanitarian Directions)”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Economics and Management|
|Published online||26 April 2021|
- O. V. Kozhevina, Impact of non-equilibrium economy on stabilization of agroindustrial complex development, 307 (INFRA-M, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Korotkov, Anti-crisis management + additional materials in ELS: a textbook for universities, 406 (Urait Publishing House, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Forecasts of the social and economic development (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Gurevich, S.M. Drobyshevsky, A.V. Kolesnikov, V.A. Mau, S.G. Sinelnikov-Murylev, Monitoring the economic environment in Russia: trends and challenges of socio-economic development, 1(133), 26 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation. Business activity picture (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Valentina Kundius and Irina Kovaleva, E3S Web of Conferences International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Inertia to Develop: Research and Innovation Support to Agriculture” (IDSISA 2020) 176, 05013 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kundius, O. Voronkova, WP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science 274, 53 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Kundius, Prospects for the production of environmentally friendly products in the transboundary territories of the Greater Altai, 207 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.