SHS Web Conf.
Volume 101, 2021SAHD 2021 - 5th International Scientific and Practical Conference 2021 “Modern Science: Problems and Development Prospects (Social and Humanitarian Directions)”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Actual Problems of Pedagogy and Psychology|
|Published online||26 April 2021|
- I. V. Robert, 'Theory and methodology of informatization of education (psychological, pedagogical and technological aspects), 398 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Karelina, Pedagogical informatics, 2, 48 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Karelina, Humanitarian Scientific Bulletin, 2, 42 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N. F. Talyzina, Management of the process of knowledge assimilation (psychological foundations), 344 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- N. F. Talyzina, Workshop on educational psychology, 189 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- E. George, D. George, Artificial intelligence: what you should know about the coming era of intelligent machines, 348 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Stewart Russell, Peter Norvig, Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach (AIMA), 1424 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. P. Vakulenko, P. A. Egorov, E. V. Kopylova, E. B. Kopylova, Applicant, 2(8) (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Bogatyreva, O.A. Kozlov, V.P. Polyakov, A.N. Privalov, Theoretical and practical aspects ofpsychology and pedagogy, 27 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. S. Klimenko, Information security and information protection: models and methods of management, 180 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Klimenko, Information security standards. Protection and processing of confidential documents, 223 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Polyakov, Aspects of information security in information training, 135 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Beshenkov, Ya.A. Vahramenko, V.A. Kastornova, O.A. Kozlov, E.V. Mindzaeva, et al., Development of informatization of education in school and pedagogical university in the conditions of ensuring information security of the individual, 107 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Polyakov, Information security of the person of subjects of educational process in modern societies, 323 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Vostretsova, Basics of information security: a textbook for University students, 204 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Theory and methodology of informatization of education (psychological, pedagogical and technological aspects), 398 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I. Sh. Mukhamedzyanov, Health-saving education: essence and technology, 218 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- O. P. Belova, M. V. Kotkina, A. A. Kaznin, A.V. Ananyin, 3D-modeling and augmented reality, 90 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Augmented, Virtual Reality to hit $150 billion disrupting mobile by 2020, http://www.digi-capital.com/ [Google Scholar]
- H. Papagianis, Augmented reality, Everything you wanted to know about the Technology of the future, Helen Papagianis, 288 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Broussard, Artificial intelligence: the Limits of the Possible, 361 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Robert, Directions of development of informatization of domestic education in the period of digital information technologies, 23, 1 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.