SHS Web Conf.
Volume 101, 2021SAHD 2021 - 5th International Scientific and Practical Conference 2021 “Modern Science: Problems and Development Prospects (Social and Humanitarian Directions)”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Actual Problems of Pedagogy and Psychology|
|Published online||26 April 2021|
- L.A. Shkor, Vesti of BSPU, 4(106), 44 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Huizinga, Homo Ludens (Azbuka, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- H.V. Torkhova, Theoretical and Methodological Foundations for the Development of an Individual Style of Pedagogical Activity of a Future Teacher, 162 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. Webber, Rethinking Existentialism, 256 (Oxford Univ. Press, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Erickson, A History of Anthropological Theory, 304 (University of Toronto Press, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Jackson, Lifeworlds: Essays in Existential Anthropology, 339 (University of Chicago Press, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Bicchieri, The Grammar of Society: The Nature and Dynamics of Social Norms, 278 (Cambridge Univ. Press, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.M. Lotman, Conversations about Russian Culture: Life and Traditions of the Russian Nobilit, 640 (ACT, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- B.P. Yusov, The Relationship of Cultural Factors in the Formation of Modern Artistic Thinking of the Teacher of the Educational Field “Art”: Selected Works on the History, Theory, and Psychology of Art Education and Polyartistic Education of Children, 253 (Sputnik, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- B. Weinhold, J. Weinhold, CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Yakonyuk, Bulletin of BSUCA, 1(29), 108 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Savenkova, Education of a Person in the Space of Peace and Culture: Integration in Art Pedagogy, 156 (MASMA-RANEPA, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Tagiltseva, Pedagogical Education in Russia, 12, 91 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Arnheim, Art and Visual Perception, 392 (Architecture-S, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Melas, E.V. Zolotukhina-Abolina, Experience and Action, 254 (Vladimir Dal, 2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.