SHS Web Conf.
Volume 101, 2021SAHD 2021 - 5th International Scientific and Practical Conference 2021 “Modern Science: Problems and Development Prospects (Social and Humanitarian Directions)”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Actual Problems of Pedagogy and Psychology|
|Published online||26 April 2021|
- T. V. Akhutina, Clinical and Special Psychology, 2, 1 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.Iu. Balashova, M.S. Koviazina, Classical stimulus materials (Genesis, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Biziuk, A compendium of methods of neuropsychological research, 398 (Rech, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Bragina, Young scientist, 20(100), 115 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Grigorieva, Cognitive neurorehabilitation of patients with focal brain lesions (MPSI, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Zakharov, Atmosphere. Neural diseases, 3, 14 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Zakharov, N.N. Iakhno, Memory impairments, 150 (GeotarMed, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Zakharov, N.V. Vakhnina, Neurology, neuropsychiatry, and psychosomatics, 2, 8 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Korsakova, E.Iu. Balashova, Handbook for the diagnosis and treatment of diseases in the elderly, 120 (Novaia Volna, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Luria, Human higher cortical functions and their disorders in local brain lesions, 378 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Minenkov, I.R. Shmidt, M.G. Zhestikova, Neuroplasticity, Topical issues of neurology and neurorehabilitation: a collection of scientific papers, 192 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Parfenov, D.R. Khasanova, Ischemic stroke, 298 (MIA, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Preobrazhenskaia, N.N. Iakhno, Neurological journal 45 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Sidorova, Bulletin of VolSMU, 17, 72 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Khomskaia, N.Ia. Batova, Neuropsychological study, (MSU Publishing house, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Tsvetkova, Textbook for university students, 382 (Academic project, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Tsvetkova, Introduction to neuropsychology and restorative education, 148 (2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.