SHS Web Conf.
Volume 101, 2021SAHD 2021 - 5th International Scientific and Practical Conference 2021 “Modern Science: Problems and Development Prospects (Social and Humanitarian Directions)”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Actual Problems of Pedagogy and Psychology|
|Published online||26 April 2021|
- N.G. Bagdasaryan. Philosophy and Sociology of technology in the XXI century, 78 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.P. Pokholkov, Engineering Education, 10, 50 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Chuchalin, Higher Education in Russia, 10, 47 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Petruneva, V.D. Vasilyeva, MEJSR, 18(2), 210 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Zuev. Designing a theoretical model of training an engineer for environmentally friendly production activities, http://rep.barsu.by/ [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Molotkova, M.A. Sviryaeva. Competence model of a modern engineer as the basis for the design of an educational program, http://vernadsky.tstu.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- C. Mitcham, A.A. Kazakova, Philosophy of Science and Technology, 25(2), 26 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- B. Motyl. Procedia Manuf, 11, 1501 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Subrahmanian, T. Odumosu, J. Tsao, Engineering a Better Future: Interplay Between Engineering, Social Sciences, and Innovation. Springer Nature (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Korshunov, Science and Innovation, 2, 18 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Okonskaya, T.D. Sterledeva, Bulletin of the PNRPU, Culture, History, Philosophy, Law, 2, 48 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Sharafutdinova, I.I. Galimzyanova, Bulletin of the Kazan Technological University, 6, 255 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Popkova, Philosophy of Science and Technology, 23(2), 49 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Engineer-philosophy-University (1990) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.