SHS Web Conf.
Volume 101, 2021SAHD 2021 - 5th International Scientific and Practical Conference 2021 “Modern Science: Problems and Development Prospects (Social and Humanitarian Directions)”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Actual Problems of Pedagogy and Psychology|
|Published online||26 April 2021|
- E.V. Lopasova, Professional competence of a modern teacher, 134 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.R. Aronov, Designproblems-5, 318 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Vasilenko, P.G. Vasilenko, A.I. Fursov, Modern Science, 9(2), 137 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Lopasova, Theory and practice of social development, 10, 137 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Mikheeva, Modern methods in design: on the course “Fundamentals of theory and methodology of design in industrial design”, 104 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. Papanek, Design for the real world, 416 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Vasilenko, V.V. Muradova, Yu.S. Mareeva, Features of the methodology of teach ing young people digital technologies design panoramas, 92 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K. Rashid, I want to change the world, 250 (Columbia: “Daedalus books”, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Begidova, P.G. Vasilenko, Bulletin of the Adygeya State University, 3, 15 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Adbusters, the AIGA journal fall 1999 / spring 2000 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bruce, An incomplete Manifesto for Growth, 88 (London: “Phaidon”, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- E. Vasilenko, P. Vasilenko, N. Saenko, V. Borysov, S. Borysova, I. Prodan, Internation al J. of Engineering Research and Technology, 13, 96 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Chubarov, Materials of the all-Union Seminar, 5, 42 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Fine art in school, 4 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Fomina, N.I. Barsukova, Interciencia 4 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.