SHS Web Conf.
Volume 101, 2021SAHD 2021 - 5th International Scientific and Practical Conference 2021 “Modern Science: Problems and Development Prospects (Social and Humanitarian Directions)”
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Actual Problems of Pedagogy and Psychology|
|Published online||26 April 2021|
- I. A. Dudkina, E. A. Mikhalkina, Mathematical Bulletin of Pedagogues and Universities of the Volga-Vyatka Region, 50 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Y. Sergeeva, E. D. Obrevko, Young Scientist, 162 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Yasvin, S. N. Rybinskaya, S. A. Belova, S. Y. Drobnov, Russia Patent 20136197 15 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. V. Gurina, V. V. Bedash, International Journal of Experimental Education, 108 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Kolmogorov, Mathematics and Mechanics (1985) [Google Scholar]
- G. I. Bryzgalin, Handbook, Engineering Journal, 57 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Kidalov, Creativity in Intelligent Technologies and Data Science, 342 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Godenko, I. Tarasova, V. Volchkov, V. Styazhin, Creativity in Intelligent Technolo gies and Data Science, 375 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. I. Gritsenko, Theory and practice in education: Integrative approach (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Iliyin, Methodological foundations for improving the educational process, 5 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Sagatelova, Theory and practice of developing education for schoolchildren: collective scientific monograph, 174 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. S. Sagatelova, Scientific support of the personnel development system: scientific and theoretical journal, 89 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Federal State Educational Standard, 21 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- The Concept for developing mathematical education in Russia (2013) http://www.math.ru/conc/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.