SHS Web Conf.
Volume 102, 2021The 3rd ETLTC International Conference on Information and Communications Technology (ETLTC2021)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||03 May 2021|
- Hazzan, O., & Har-Shai, G. (2013, March). Teaching computer science soft skills as soft concepts. In Proceeding of the 44th ACM technical symposium on Computer science education (pp. 59-64). [Google Scholar]
- Reave, L. (2004). Technical communication instruction in engineering schools: A survey of top-ranked US and Canadian programs. Journal of Business and technical Communication, 18(4), 452-490. [Google Scholar]
- Starke-Meyerring, D., Duin, A. H., & Palvetzian, T. (2007). Global partnerships: Positioning technical communication programs in the context of globalization. Technical Communication Quarterly, 16(2), 139-174. [Google Scholar]
- Nugent, J. (2010). 8 Certificate Programs in Technical Writing: Through Sophistic Eyes. Design discourse: Composing and revising programs in professional and technical writing, 153-170. [Google Scholar]
- Etlinger, H. A. (2006, March). A framework in which to teach (technical) communication to computer science majors. In Proceedings of the 37th SIGCSE technical symposium on Computer science education (pp. 122-126). [Google Scholar]
- Bridgeford, T. (2003). Repurposing v. generating: Developing a certificate in technical writing. Complicating Binaries: Exploring Tensions in Technical and Scientific Communication, 79. [Google Scholar]
- McCracken, C., Moeller, M., & Steiner, L. Certificate Programs and Sustainable TPC. In Proceedings for 2018 CPTSC Annual Conference. [Google Scholar]
- Johnson, M.A. & Simmons, W.M. & Sullivan, P. (2018). Lean technical communication: Toward sustainable program innovation. New York: Routledge. [Google Scholar]
- Norman, R., & Wells, K. P. (1997). Certificate Programs. In M. Keene (Ed.), Education in scientific and technical communication: Academic programs that work (pp.125–149). Arlington, VA: Society for Technical Communication Press. [Google Scholar]
- Meloncon, L. (2012). Current overview of academic certificates in technical and professional communication in the United States. Technical Communication, 59(3), 207-222. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.