SHS Web Conf.
Volume 102, 2021The 3rd ETLTC International Conference on Information and Communications Technology (ETLTC2021)
|Number of page(s)||16|
|Published online||03 May 2021|
- Nikitina, L. (2010). Video-making in the foreign language classroom: Applying principles of constructivist pedagogy. Electronic Journal of Foreign Language Teaching, 7(1), 21-31. [Google Scholar]
- Masats, D., Dooly, M., & Costa, X. (2009, July). Exploring the potential of language learning through video making. In Proceedings of EDULEARN09 Conference. Valencia, Spain: International Association of Technology, Education and Development (IATED). [Google Scholar]
- Goldfarb, B. (2002). Visual pedagogy: Media cultures in and beyond the classroom. Durham: Duke University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Blin, F. (1999). CALL and the development of learner autonomy. In R. Debski & M. Levy (Eds.), WorldCALL: Global perspectives on computer assisted language learning (pp. 133–147). Lisse: Swets & Zeitlinger. [Google Scholar]
- Carney, N., & Foss, P. (2008). Student-Produced Video: Two Approaches. In English Teaching Forum (Vol. 46, no. 2, pp. 14-19). US Department of State. Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs, Office of English Language Programs, SA-5, 2200 C Street NW 4th Floor, Washington, DC 20037. [Google Scholar]
- del Rosario, P. (2010). Lights, Camera, Action! Student-produced Videos in an English Language Program. [Google Scholar]
- Roy, D. (2017). Developing a project-based CALL environment with technical communication in an exploratory 3D printing context. International Journal of Computer-Assisted Language Learning and Teaching (IJCALLT), 7(2), 75-101. [Google Scholar]
- Roy, D., & Crabbe, S. (2017, June). 3D printing with critical thinking and systems design: an innovative approach to task-based language teaching in technical communication. In CALL in CONTEXT: XVIIIth International CALL Research Conference (pp. 650-657). [Google Scholar]
- Roy, D. (2018, July). A Model for Language Learning with Crowdsourcing and Social Network Analysis for Community Decision-Making. In Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Education and Multimedia Technology (pp. 14-19). [Google Scholar]
- Liu, C., Yu, H., Dong, Y., Shen, Z., Yu, Y., Dixon, I., ... & Cui, L. (2020, April). Generating Engaging Promotional Videos for E-commerce Platforms (Student Abstract). In Proceedings of the AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (Vol. 34, no. 10, pp. 13865-13866). [Google Scholar]
- Karjaluoto, H., Ulkuniemi, P., & Mustonen, N. (2015). The role of digital channels in industrial marketing communications. Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing. [Google Scholar]
- Fong, Y. L., Firoz, D., & Sulaiman, W. I. W. (2018). The impact of tourism advertisement promotional videos on young adults. e-Bangi, 14(3). [Google Scholar]
- Guerrero-Rodríguez, R., Stepchenkova, S., & Kirilenko, A. (2020). Experimental investigation of the impact of a destination promotional video with physiological and self-reported measures. Tourism Management Perspectives, 33, 100625. [Google Scholar]
- Verhoef, P. C., Stephen, A. T., Kannan, P. K., Luo, X., Abhishek, V., Andrews, M., ... & Hu, M. M. (2017). Consumer connectivity in a complex, technology-enabled, and mobile-oriented world with smart products. Journal of Interactive Marketing, 40, 1-8. [Google Scholar]
- Meyer, G. G., Främling, K., & Holmström, J. (2009). Intelligent products: A survey. Computers in industry, 60(3), 137-148. [Google Scholar]
- McMurray, J. (2014). Rubric for assessing concept maps. University of Waterloo, California, available in https://uwaterloo.ca/centre-for-teaching-excellence/teachingresources/teaching-tips/assessing-student-work/gradingandfeedback/rubric-assessing-concept-maps. [accessed in 05/02/2014] [Google Scholar]
- Coutinho, E. (2014). Concept maps: evaluation models for educators. Journal of Business and Management Sciences, 2(5), 111-117. [Google Scholar]
- Hakkarainen, P. (2011). Promoting meaningful learning through video production-supported PBL. Interdisciplinary Journal of Problem-based Learning, 5(1), 4. [Google Scholar]
- Kamal, N., Arsad, N., Rahni, A. A., Yahya, I., IBRAHIM, W., & Shaarani, M. F. (2014). Students’ Communication Skills Assessment by External Lecturers and Industry Representatives. Journal of Engineering Science and Technology Special Issue on PEKA 2016, November. 69 77 © School of Engineering, Taylor’s University. [Google Scholar]
- Jonassen, D.H., Howland, J., Moore, J., & Marra, R.M. (2003). Learning to solve problems with technology: A constructivist perspective. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Merrill. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.