SHS Web Conf.
Volume 102, 2021The 3rd ETLTC International Conference on Information and Communications Technology (ETLTC2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Applications in Computer Science|
|Published online||03 May 2021|
- Bad at Reading Maps? Maybe Your Brain Just Needs Better Maps | WIRED, https://www.wired.com/2013/11/map-sense/, (Accessed on 01/08/2021) [Google Scholar]
- “I can’t read the map!” Lamentation of those who get lost | AERA dot. | Toyo Keizai Online | New standard for economic news, https://toyokeizai.net/articles/-/158329, (Accessed on 01/08/2021) [Google Scholar]
- Google Maps, https://www.google.com/maps/, (Accessed on 10/31/2020) [Google Scholar]
- Maps — Apple, https://www.apple.com/maps/, (Accessed on 10/31/2020) [Google Scholar]
- Geo-location APIs | Google Maps Platform | Google Cloud, https://cloud.google.com/maps-platform, (Accessed on 10/31/2020) [Google Scholar]
- Tokyo Disney Resort App, https://www.tokyodisneyresort.jp/topics/tdrapp.html, (Accessed on 10/31/2020) [Google Scholar]
- Tokyo Parks Navi, https://www.tokyo-park.or.jp/special/tokyoparksnavi/index.html, (Accessed on 10/31/2020) [Google Scholar]
- H. Okada, T. Yoshimi, M. Motokurumada, M. Ohta, K. Yamashita, AR Navigation System Using Markers for Positioning, in Information Processing Society of Japan Kansai Branch Conf. Proc. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Yano, T. Nitta, K. Ishikawa, M. Yanagisawa, N. Togawa, A Navigation System based on Landmark Recognition by Glass-type Wearable Devices, in Multimedia, Distributed, Cooperative, and Mobile Symp. (2016), pp. 419–427 [Google Scholar]
- Google AI Blog: Using Global Localization to Improve Navigation, https://ai.googleblog.com/2019/02/using-global-localization-to-improve.html, (Accessed on 12/10/2020) [Google Scholar]
- Mapbox, https://www.mapbox.com, (Accessed on 12/03/2020) [Google Scholar]
- R. Mannari, Development of a navigation system that enables route guidance within the facility: Development of implementation method that realizes common operation on multiple mobile platforms, https://www.iplab.cs.tsukuba.ac.jp/paper/reports/2014/mannari_report.pdf (2015), (Accessed on 11/03/2020) [Google Scholar]
- Microsoft Soundscape — Microsoft Research, https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/research/product/soundscape/, (Accessed on 12/10/2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Son, Research on improving GPS independent positioning accuracy using Kalman filter, http://www.denshi.e.kaiyodai.ac.jp/jp/assets/files/pdf/investigation/20070823.pdf (2007), (Accessed on 11/05/2020) [Google Scholar]
- R. Ogawara, H. Hatano, M. Fujii, A. Itoh, Y. Watanabe, Location Estimation System Based on GPS Positioning and Sensor Information, Information Processing Society of Japan Conf. Proc. 56, 2 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.