SHS Web Conf.
Volume 102, 2021The 3rd ETLTC International Conference on Information and Communications Technology (ETLTC2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Applications in Computer Science|
|Published online||03 May 2021|
- Zhang, D., Zhao, J.L., Zhou, L. and Nunamaker J.F.Jr, 2004. Can e-learning replace classroom learning?. Communications of the ACM, 47(5), pp.75-79. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BankMyCell. 2020. 1 Billion More Phones Than People In The World! Bankmycell. [online] Available at: <https://www.bankmycell.com/blog/how-many-phones-are-in-theworld#:~:text=According%20to%20Statista%2C%20the%20current,of%20that%20year’s%20global%20population.> [Accessed 7 December 2020]. [Google Scholar]
- 総務省｜令和元年版 情報通信白書｜情報通信機器の保有状況 [online] Available at: <https://www.soumu.go.jp/johotsusintokei/whitepaper/ja/r01/html/nd232110.html> [Accessed 7 December 2020]. [Google Scholar]
- Ozuorcun, N.C. and Tabak, F., 2012. Is mlearning versus e-learning or are they supporting each other?. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 46, pp.299-305. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Felder, R.M. and Silverman, L.K., 1988. Learning and teaching styles in engineering education. Engineering education, 78(7), pp.674-681. [Google Scholar]
- Soloman, B.A. and Felder, R.M., 2005. Index of learning styles questionnaire. NC State University. Available online at: http://www.engr.ncsu.edu/learningstyles/ilsweb.html (last visited on 14.05. 2010), 70. [Google Scholar]
- Felder, R.M. and Spurlin, J., 2005. Applications, reliability and validity of the index of learning styles. International journal of engineering education, 21(1), pp.103-112. [Google Scholar]
- Omar, N., Mohamad, M.M. and Paimin, A.N., 2015. Dimension of learning styles and students’ academic achievement. ProcediaSocial and Behavioral Sciences, 204, pp.172-182. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Platsidou, M. and Metallidou, P., 2008. Validity and Reliability Issues of Two Learning Style Inventories in a Greek Sample: Kolb’s Learning Style Inventory and Felder & Soloman’s Index of Learning Styles. International Journal of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education, 20(3), pp.324-335. [Google Scholar]
- Kaliská, L., 2012. Felder’s learning style concept and its index of learning style questionnaire in the Slovak conditions. Grant Journal, 1, pp.52-56. [Google Scholar]
- Hamada, M., Nishikawa, K. and Brine, J., 2013. A study of a learning style index to support an intelligent and adaptive learning systems. In Intelligent and Adaptive Educational-Learning Systems (pp. 109-132). Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg. [Google Scholar]
- Apple (Latin America). 2020. Iphone. [online] Available at: <https://www.apple.com/lae/iphone/> [Accessed 7 December 2020]. [Google Scholar]
- Apple Developer. 2020. Xcode Apple Developer. [online] Available at: <https://developer.apple.com/xcode/> [Accessed 7 December 2020]. [Google Scholar]
- Developer.apple.com. 2020. Swift Apple Developer. [online] Available at: <https://developer.apple.com/swift/> [Accessed 7 December 2020]. [Google Scholar]
- Hamada, M. and Hassan, M., 2017. An enhanced learning style index: implementation and integration into an intelligent and adaptive e-learning system. Eurasia Journal of Mathematics, Science and Technology Education, 13(8), pp.4449-4470. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.