SHS Web Conf.
Volume 102, 2021The 3rd ETLTC International Conference on Information and Communications Technology (ETLTC2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Applications in Computer Science|
|Published online||03 May 2021|
- T. Kimura, M. Okugawa, K. Oogane, Y. Ohtsubo, M. Shimizu, T. Takahashi, S. Tadokoro, Competition task development for response robot innovation in World Robot Summit, in 2017 IEEE International Symposium on Safety, Security and Rescue Robotics (SSRR) (2017), pp. 129–130 [Google Scholar]
- K. Nagatani, S. Kiribayashi, Y. Okada, K. Otake, K. Yoshida, S. Tadokoro, T. Nishimura, T. Yoshida, E. Koyanagi, M. Fukushima et al., Journal of Field Robotics 30, 44 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. Baba, Disaster Response Robots ‘Giraffe’ Developed by the Members of Fukushima Consortium of Robotics Research for Decommissioning and Disaster Response, in 4th International Forum on the decommissioning on the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station (2019), p. 10 [Google Scholar]
- The 4th university of aizu robotics symposium, https://www.u-aizu.ac.jp/en/information/post-20171151.html [Google Scholar]
- A. Campeau-Lecours, H. Lamontagne, S. Latour, P. Fauteux, V. Maheu, F. Boucher, C. Deguire, L.J.C. L’Ecuyer, in Rapid Automation: Concepts, Methodologies, Tools, and Applications (IGI Global, 2019), pp. 693–719 [Google Scholar]
- A. Grunnet-Jepsen, J.N. Sweetser, P. Winer, A. Takagi, J. Woodfill, Intel Support, Interl Corporation: Santa Clara, CA, USA (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Ando, T. Suehiro, K. Kitagaki, T. Kotoku, Woo-Keun Yoon, RT-middleware: distributed component middleware for RT (robot technology), in 2005 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (2005), pp. 3933–3938 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Funayama, K. Nakamura, K. Tohashi, T. Matsumoto, A. Sato, S. Kobayashi, Y. Watanobe, Artificial Life and Robotics pp. 1–11 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.