SHS Web Conf.
Volume 102, 2021The 3rd ETLTC International Conference on Information and Communications Technology (ETLTC2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Applications in Computer Science|
|Published online||03 May 2021|
- T. Ai, Z. Yang, H. Hou, C. Zhan, C. Chen, W. Lv, Q. Tao, Z. Sun, and L. Xia, Correlation of chest ct and rtpcr testing in coronavirus disease 2019 (covid-19) in china: a report of 1014 cases, Radiology, p. 200642, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Q., Cai, W., Wang, X., Zhou, Y., Feng, D. D., Chen, M. (2014, December). Medical image classification with convolutional neural network. In 2014 13th International Conference on Control Automation Robotics Vision (ICARCV) (pp. 844-848). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Gianluca Maguolo and Loris Nanni. A critic evaluation of methods for covid-19 automatic detection from x-ray images, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Abderazek Ben Abdallah, Huankun Huang, Nam Khanh Dang, and Jiangning Song. Ai processor, Nov. 2020. Japanese Patent Application Laid-Open No 2020-194733. [Google Scholar]
- The H Vu, Ryunosuke Murakami, Yuichi Okuyama, and Abderazek Ben Abdallah. Eﬃcient optimization and hardware acceleration of cnns towards the design of a scalable neuro inspired architecture in hardware. In 2018 IEEE International Conference on Big Data and Smart Computing (BigComp), pages 326–332. IEEE, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Simonyan, Karen and Zisserman, Andrew. Very deep convolutional networks for large-scale image recognition, arXiv 1409.1556, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Andrew G Howard, Menglong Zhu, Bo Chen, Dmitry Kalenichenko, Weijun Wang, Tobias Weyand, Marco Andreetto, and Hartwig Adam. Inception-v4, inception-resnet and the impact of residual connections on learning. arXiv preprint arXiv:1704.04861, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Szegedy, Christian and Ioﬀe, Sergey and Vanhoucke, Vincent and Alemi, Alex. Inception-v4, inceptionresnet and the impact of residual connections on learning. arXiv preprint arXiv:1602.07261, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Yann LeCun, Léon Bottou, Yoshua Bengio, and Patrick Haﬀner. Gradient-based learning applied to document recognition. Proceedings of the IEEE, 86(11):2278–2324, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- Cohen, Joseph Paul and Morrison, Paul and Dao, Lan Covid-19 image data collection. arXiv 2003.11597, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Cohen, Joseph Paul and Morrison, Paul and Dao, Lan and Roth, Karsten and Duong, Tim Q and Ghassemi, Marzyeh. Covid-19 image data collection: Prospective predictions are the future. arXiv 2006.11988, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Paul Mooney. Chest X-Ray Images (Pneumonia). https://www.kaggle.com/paultimothymooney/chest-xray-pneumonia, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- A. Ben Ahmed, Y. Kimezawa and A. Ben Abdallah, “Hardware/software prototyping of dependable real-time system for elderly health monitoring,” 2013 World Congress on Computer and Information Technology (WCCIT), Sousse, 2013, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/WCCIT.2013.6618696. [Google Scholar]
- A. Ben Ahmed, Y. Kimezawa and A. Ben Abdallah, “Towards smart health monitoring system for elderly people,” 4th International Conference on Awareness Science and Technology, Seoul, 2012, pp. 248-253, doi: 10.1109/iCAwST.2012.6469622. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.