SHS Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Solovyov Historical and Philosophical Readings. Russian and Foreign Experience in the System of Humanities Education: History, Modernity, Prospects” 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Humanitarian Education as a Factor in the Socio-political, Economic and Cultural Development of Russian Society: Historical and Philosophical|
|Published online||04 May 2021|
- E.G. Bagreeva, Sotsiokul’turnyye problemy v kriminologii [Sociocultural problems in criminology] (All-Russian Research Institute of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- K.P. Liessmann, The theory of miseducation (Vienna, Hanser Verlage, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Muravieva, Tyumen State University Herald. Social, Economic, and Law Research, 9, 136–143 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.-K. Koenen, F. Dochy, I. Berghmans, Teaching and Teacher Education, 50, 1–12 (2015). http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.tate.2015.04.001 [Google Scholar]
- R. Land, G. Gordon, Enhancing quality in higher education – international perspectives (Routledge, London, New York, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Rawls, A Theory of justice (The Belknap Press of Harvard University Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- R. Blair, The development of morality. Thesis (University of London, London, 1992). Accessed on: December 02, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://discovery.ucl.ac.uk/id/eprint/1318028/1/318556.pdf [Google Scholar]
- M. Rokeach, Understanding human values: individual and societal (The Free Press, New York, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- S. Pinker, The blank slate: the modern denial of human nature (Penguin Books, New York, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Newman, The idea of a university (Aeterna Press, London, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Ortega-y-Gasset, Journal of American History, 32(2), 266–267 (1945). https://doi.org/10.2307/1898222 [Google Scholar]
- H. Spencer-Oatey, Journal of Studies in International Education, 17(3), 244–261 (2013). https://doi.org/10.1177%2F1028315312454545 [Google Scholar]
- I. Anuzienė, Vocational Training: Research and Realities, 26(1), 1–12 (2015). https://doi.org/10.1515/vtrr-2015-0006 [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Shavelson, An approach to testing and modeling competence, in Modeling and measuring competencies in higher education tasks and challenges, 29–43 (Sense Publishers, Rotterdam, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Inglehart, C. Haerpfer, A. Moreno, C. Welzel, K. Kizilova, J. Diez-Medrano, M. Lagos, P. Norris, E. Ponarin, B. Puranen et al. (Eds.). World values survey: All roundscountry-pooled datafile version (JD Systems Institute, Madrid, 2014). Accessed on: December 01, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.worldvaluessurvey.org/WVSDocumentationWVL.jsp [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Ioseliani, N.V. Tskhadadze, The era of chance a new stage of alienation, in Marx and modernity. A political and economic analysis of social systems management, 239–248 (Information Age Publishing Inc., Charlotte, NC, 2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.