SHS Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Solovyov Historical and Philosophical Readings. Russian and Foreign Experience in the System of Humanities Education: History, Modernity, Prospects” 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Humanitarian Education as a Factor in the Socio-political, Economic and Cultural Development of Russian Society: Historical and Philosophical|
|Published online||04 May 2021|
- N.Yu. Sinyagina, Upravleniye talantami: v poiske effektivnosti [Talent management: in search of performance], in Proceedings of the Conference “Teoriya i Praktika Psikhologicheskogo Soprovozhdeniya Rukovodyashchikh Kadrov” [Theory and Practice of Psychological Support for Leading Personnel], 17 April 2019, Minsk, Belarus, 56–61 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kronborg, Gifted education in Australia and New Zealand, in S. I. Pfeiffer, E. Shaunessy-Dedrick, M. Foley-Nicpon (Eds.), APA handbooks in psychology®. APA handbook of giftedness and talent, 85–96 (American Psychological Association, Washington, DC, 2018). https://doi.org/10.1037/0000038-006 [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Church, C.T. Rotolo, N.M. Ginther, R. Levine, Consult. Psychol. J., 67, 17–47 (2015). https://doi.org/10.1037/cpb0000030 [Google Scholar]
- V. Vaiman, D.G. Collings, H. Scullion, Journal of Organizational Effectiveness: People and Performance, 4(4), 294–297 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1108/JOEPP-122017-070 [Google Scholar]
- HR.com, Treat employees fairly but not equally (2003). Accessed on: December 10, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.hr.com/en/communities/labor_relations/treat-employees-fairly-but-not-equally_ead01v2a.html [Google Scholar]
- S. Spiegel, Why employees don’t want to be treated equally: They want to be treated fairly. Crewhu (2018). Accessed on: December 10, 2020. [Online]. Available: http://www.crewhu.com/blog/why-employees-dont-want-to-be-treated-equally-they-want-to-be-treated-fairly [Google Scholar]
- AKKA Architects, Attitude: The number one factor when hiring new employees. Akka Architects website (2020). Accessed on: December 12, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.akkaarchitects.com/attitude-the-number-one-factor-when-hiring-new-employees/ [Google Scholar]
- E. Seppälä, Positive teams are more productive. Harvard Business Review (2015). Accessed on: December 12, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://hbr.org/2015/03/positive-teams-are-more-productive [Google Scholar]
- A positive attitude at work can be the key to your success. Resume target blog (n.d.). Accessed on: December 12, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.resumetarget.com/blog/a-positive-attitude-at-work-can-be-the-key-to-your-success/ [Google Scholar]
- Dave, How to handle a successful employee with a bad attitude. Trakstar (2018). Accessed on: December 12, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.trakstar.com/blog-post/handle-successful-employee-bad-attitude/ [Google Scholar]
- P. Michael, Talent vs Attitude: Who are the most successful graduates? Hiremetrix blog (2015). Accessed on: December 12, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.hiremetrix.com/blog/post/talent-vs-attitude-who-are-the-most-successful-graduates- [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Holt, How does society treat you for being “intelligent”? Do people treat you differently? Quora (2018). Accessed on: December 11, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.quora.com/How-does-society-treat-you-for-being-intelligent-Do-people-treat-you-differently/answer/David-R-Holt [Google Scholar]
- Jobvite, What is the difference between recruitment and talent acquisition?, Jobvite Blog (2016). Accessed on: December 15, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.jobvite.com/recruiting-process/what-is-the-difference-between-recruitment-and-talent-acquisition/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.