SHS Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Solovyov Historical and Philosophical Readings. Russian and Foreign Experience in the System of Humanities Education: History, Modernity, Prospects” 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Integration of Digital and Humanitarian Education: Experience, Problems, Results|
|Published online||04 May 2021|
- N.A. Moiseeva, A.G. Shipilov, L.V. Bochkova, Rol’ gumanitarnogo znaniya v epokhu tsifrovizatsii [The role of humanitarian knowledge in the era of digitalization], in Proceedings of 11th International Scientific and Practical Conference of Teachers of Higher Education Institutions Rossiya v Menyayushchemsya Mire: Traditsii i Innovatsii [Russia in a Changing World: Traditions and Innovations], 29 November 2019, Russian State Agrarian Correspondence University, Balashikha, Russia (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Guryanova, A. Timofeev, Bulletin of the Moscow Region State University. Series: Philosophy, 3, 70–76 (2020). https://doi.org/10.18384/2310-7227-2020-3-70-76 [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Berkut, Y. V. Bondareva, T. A. Kostyukova, V. P. Maikova, E. M. Molchan, V. A. Pesotsky, Modern Journal of Language Teaching Methods, 8(5), 263–281 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Guryanova, E. Khafiyatullina, M. Petinova, N. Astafeva, N. Guryanov, Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, 87, 244–250, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.D. Afanasenko, V.V. Borisova, Bulletin of the St. Petersburg State University of Economics, 5(113), 7–11 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Factor, S.G. Kamolov, A.A. Nikandrova, Modeling, Optimization and Information Technology, 6(2), 86–103 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Bestaeva, Humanities and Social Sciences. Bulletin of the Financial University, 10(4), 80–84 (2020). https://doi.org/10.26794/2226-7867-2020-10-4-80-84 [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Tyurikov, A.Ya. Bolshunov, Humanities and Social Sciences. Bulletin of the Financial University, 9(2), 6–10 (2019). https://doi.org/10.26794/2226-7867-2019-9-26-10 [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Gerasimov, Humanities and Social Sciences. Bulletin of the Financial University, 10(3), 52–57 (2020). https://doi.org/10.26794/2226-7867-2020-10-3-52-57 [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Orekhovskaya, Vysshee Obrazovanie v Rossii, 3, 135–139 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. S. Vygotsky, Thought and language (translated and edited by Eugenia Hanfmann and Gertrude Vakar) (The MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1962) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Davydov, Teoriya razvivayushchego obucheniya [Developmental learning theory] (INTOR, Moscow, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- L. Gudkov, N. Zorkaya, Ye. Kochergina, K. Pipiya, A. Ryseva, The Russian Public Opinion Herald. Data. Analysis. Discussions, 1-2(130), 21-121 (2020). Accessed on: December 20, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.levada.ru//cp/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/vom1-2020.pdf [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Yasyukova, Zakonomernosti razvitiya ponyatiynogo myshleniya i yego rol’ v obuchenii [Patterns of development of conceptual thinking and its role in learning] (IMATON, Saint Petersburg, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.R. Kuchma, A.S. Sedova, M.I. Stepanova, I.K. Rapoport, M.A. Polenova, S.B. Sokolova, I.E. Aleksandrova, V.V. Chubarovskiy, Journal “Problems of School and University Medicine and Health”, 2, 4–24 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P. Sloterdijk, Critique of cynical reason (University of Minnesota Press, Minneapolis, 1988) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.