SHS Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Solovyov Historical and Philosophical Readings. Russian and Foreign Experience in the System of Humanities Education: History, Modernity, Prospects” 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Integration of Digital and Humanitarian Education: Experience, Problems, Results|
|Published online||04 May 2021|
- M.L. Belonozhko, A.L. Abramovsky, Bulletin of Chelyabinsk State University, 24(353), 88–91 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Kuzmenko, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, 8(12), 4366–4369 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Popov The Moscow University Bulletin. Series 20. Pedagogical Education, 1, 3–31 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- British Council: The shape of things to come: higher education global trends and emerging opportunities to 2020: Going Global 2012. British Council (2020). Accessed on: May 18, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.britishcouncil.org [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Yates, J. Bradley, Basic education at a distance: World review of distance education and open learning, Vol. 2 (Routledge, London, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- J. Oliveira, G. Rumble, Vocational education at a distance: International perspectives (New developments in vocational education) (Routledge, London, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Artemieva, Journal of Mining Institute, 193, 212–213 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. J. Staley, Alternative universities: Speculative design for innovation in higher education (Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Kuzmenko, Journal of Social Sciences Research, 3, 168–172 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.W. (Tony) Bates, A. Sangra, Managing technology in higher education: Strategies for transforming teaching and learning: 1st Edition (Jossey-Bass XXVI, San Francisco, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- O.B. Murzina, L.A. Apanasjuk, E.I. Grigorieva, E.B. Pokivaylova, I.S. Kazakova, Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering, 8(3), 7427–7431 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Reich, Failure to disrupt: Why technology alone can’t transform education (Harvard University Press, London, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Stukalova, Internet Zhurnal Naukovedeniye, 7(3), 1–10 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Simonson, S. Smaldino, S. Zvacek, Teaching and learning at a distance. Foundations of distance education, 6th Edition (Information Age Publishing, Charlotte, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Apanasyuk, K.I. Baymukhametova, E.A. Razumovskaya, I.A. Kireeva, Espacios, 40(41), 8 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.