SHS Web Conf.
Volume 104, 2021Second International Conference on History, Theory and Methodology of Learning (ICHTML 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||04 May 2021|
- S. Starshinova, User interface design principles, in Young creativity: design, advertising, information technologies. Materials of the XIII International Scientific and Practical Conference of Students and Postgraduates (Omsk, 2014), pp. 134–136 [Google Scholar]
- N. Mikhnova, Graphic interface design in the software industry, in Actual problems of humanitarian education: Materials of the VI International scientific-practical Conference (Minsk, 2019), pp. 474–477, https://elib.bsu.by/handle/ 123456789/234235 [Google Scholar]
- T. Khvostenko, D. Veliksar, Bulletin of the educational consortium srednerussky university 2, 7 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O. Abylaykhan, Bulletin of science 10 81 2019 [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Kukhta, Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic University 6 223 2013 [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Platonova, Basic principles of visual design used to use user attention (2019), http://dgng. pstu.ru/conf2®19/papers/1®® [Google Scholar]
- R. Arnheim, Art and Visual Perception (University of California Press, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- K. Shigareva, Almans of scientific works of young scientists of ITMO university 2 309 2019 [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Adams, Cognitive Psychology 11 133 1979 [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Anderson, Get Mental Notes (2016), https:// getmentalnotes.com/ [Google Scholar]
- N. Voitova, E. Kulev, Bulletin of the educational consortium srednerussky university. Information technology 1 4 2019 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.