SHS Web Conf.
Volume 106, 2021III International Scientific and Practical Conference “Modern Management Trends and the Digital Economy: from Regional Development to Global Economic Growth” (MTDE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Jurisprudence and Law as a Regulator of the Digital Economy|
|Published online||18 May 2021|
- S. Wachtel, Journal of the Digital Economy, 168 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.P Rusakova, M.N. Dudin, O.F. Shakhov, M.S. Shakhova, Yu.S. Sizova, Int. J. of Recent Tech. and Engineering 8(2), 4436 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu Mamychev, D.A. Petrova, Ya.V. Gaivoronskaya, O.I. Miroshnichenko, Yu.I. Karimova, A.P. Alekseenko, V.N. Anikeeva, V.A. Nomokonov, D A. Sidorkin, N.R. Martyanov, A.P. Rabets, V.Yu. Shigvaleeva, M.A. Dorofeeva, V.P. Kuzmin, P.V. Kuzmin, A.M. Ivanov, D.I. Pobedash, E.I. Sinitsyna, M.D. Ostanin, S.N. Ovchinnikov et al. The world in the digital age: politics, law and economy of the XXI century. (pp. 15-18) LLC “Publishing Center RIOR” (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.E Frolova, T.A. Polyakova, M.N. Dudin, E.P. Rusakova, P.A. Kucherenko, J. of Advanced Res. in Law and Economics 9(1), 89 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Kupchina, EDULEARN 20 Proceedings 12th International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies, (pp 1287-1291). IATED (2020). [Google Scholar]
- International Council for Commercial Arbitration. Cybersecurity Protocol for International Arbitration. Retrieved March 20, 2021, from https://www.arbitrationicca.org/ [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Kupchina, Legal Concept 19(2), 129 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- American Arbitration Association. AAA WebFile and Panelist eCenter. Retrieved March 15, 2021, from https://www.adr.org/ [Google Scholar]
- London International Commercial Arbitration. LCIA Arbitration Rules. Retrieved March 18, 2021 from https://www.lcia.org/ [Google Scholar]
- China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission. CIETAC Virtual Hearing Statement. Retrieved March 10, 2021 from http://www.cietac.org/?l=en [Google Scholar]
- Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre. Guidelines for Virtual Hearings. Retrieved March 12, 2021 from https://www.hkiac.org/ [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Inshakova, E.E. Frolova, M.V. Galkina, E.P. Rusakova, Int. J. of Sociology and Social Policy, 1 2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Ermakova, N.V. Ivanovskaya, S.Sh. Shakirov, 6th International Conference on Education and Social Sciences. Abstracts & Proceedings. (OCERINT, 2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.