SHS Web Conf.
Volume 106, 2021III International Scientific and Practical Conference “Modern Management Trends and the Digital Economy: from Regional Development to Global Economic Growth” (MTDE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Jurisprudence and Law as a Regulator of the Digital Economy|
|Published online||18 May 2021|
- T. H. Davenport, R. Ronanki, Artifcial intelligence for the real world. Massachusetts. Harvard Business Review, 134 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. J. Russell, P. Norvig, Artifcial intelligence: a modern approach (3rd ed.). Upper Saddle River: Prentice Hall, 334 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. F. Drucker, McKinsey Quarterly 3(4), 42 (1967) [Google Scholar]
- J. B. Mantas, Intelligent approaches to AI. Directorship, 40 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- B. Libert, M. Beck, M. Iansiti, K. R. Lakhani, Competing in the age of AI. Boston: Harvard Business Review Press, 334 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Cadbuy, Code of best practice: report of the committee on the fnancial aspects of corporate governance, 15 (London: Gee and Co., 1992) [Google Scholar]
- S. Thomsen, An introduction to corporate governance: mechanisms and systems, 15 (Copenhagen, Djof Publishing, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- N. J. Nilsson, The quest for artifcial intelligence —a history of ideas and achievements, 13 (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Sushkova, Legal regulation of artificial intelligence: problems of correlation and application in business and corporate law. In the book: The rights and obligations of a citizen and public authorities, the search for a balance of interests of the XVII International-scientific-practical. confer. (Kutafin readings) of the Kutafin Moscow state Law University (MSAL) and XX Int. scientific-practical confer. jurid. Faculty of the Lomonosov Moscow State University : at 5 part, Part VI: M.: Prospect, 421 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. Cossin, E. Metayer, How strategic is your board? Cambridge: MIT Sloan Business Review, 436 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. R. Still, E.W. Cundif, N. A. Govoni, Sales management: decisions, policies, and cases. Englewood Clifs: Prentice-Hall, 325 (1958) [Google Scholar]
- R. Stacey, Managing the unknowable: the strategic boundaries between order and chaos, 248 (London, Jossey-Bass, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Gabov, E.P. Gubin, S.A. Karelina et al., Corporate law: textbook otv. ed. I.S. Shitkina, 270 (Moscow: Statut, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Bank of Russia Letter No. 06-52 / 2463 of April 10, 2014 “On the Corporate Governance Code”, Bank of Russia Bulletin 40, April 18, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Federal Commission for the Securities Market of the Russian Federation of 04.04.2002 N 421 / r “On Recommendations for the Application of the Code of Corporate Conduct” (together with the “Code of Corporate Conduct” dated 05.04.2002), Bulletin of the Federal Commission for the Securities Market of Russia. No. 4. 30.04.2002 (order) (the document is no longer valid) [Google Scholar]
- The Civil Code of the Russian Federation (part one) dated 30.11.1994 No. 51-FZ (as amended on 09.03.2021). Collection of legislation of the Russian Federation. 1994. No. 32. Art. 3301. [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law of December 26, 1995 No. 208-FZ (as amended on July 31, 2020, as amended on February 24, 2021) “On Joint Stock Companies” (as amended and supplemented, entered into force on 01.01.2021) // Collection of legislation of the Russian Federation. 1996. N 1. Art. 1 [Google Scholar]
- Bank of Russia Regulation No. 660-P dated November 16, 2018 “On General Meetings of Shareholders” (Registered with the Ministry of Justice of Russia on January 9, 2019 No. 53262), Bank of Russia Bulletin 3, January 22, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Osipenko, Actual Problems of Systemic Application of Corporate Governance and Joint Stock Law Tools, 174 (Moscow, Statut, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Afanasyeva, V.A. Vaypan, A.V. Gabov et al., Corporate Law: training course: in 2 volumes. ed. I.S. Shitkina, T 2, 105 (Moscow, Statut, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Mikhaylov, General questions of the effectiveness of legal regulation of entrepreneurial relations. Modern problems of legal science and law enforcement practice: Sat. scientific. tr. Under total. ed. O. A. Zayachkovsky. Kaliningrad: IKBFU Kant Publishing House, 75 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Shitkina, State and Law 10, 100 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- S. D. Mogilevsky, Management bodies of business companies: Dis. ... doct. jurid. sciences. M., 120 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- S. D. Mogilevsky, Limited Liability Company: legislation and practice of its application, M., 245 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.G. Leskova, Philosophy of Social Communication 3(20), 44 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.