SHS Web Conf.
Volume 106, 2021III International Scientific and Practical Conference “Modern Management Trends and the Digital Economy: from Regional Development to Global Economic Growth” (MTDE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Digital Technologies in Education|
|Published online||18 May 2021|
- A. Sherstneva, Impact of modern processes on management education on the acquired competencies, New Industrialization and Digitalization, 93 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sherstneva, Analyses of Aspects on an Entrepreneurial Mindset, Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies, 139 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bacigalupo, P. Kampylis, Y. Punie, G. Van den Brande, EntreComp: the entrepreneurship competence framework, Publication Office of the European Union, Luxembourg (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sherstneva, Algorithm development for the formation of entrepreneurial activity in educational process, Advanced in economics, business and management research, 81 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K. Moberg, H. Barslund Fosse, A. Hoffman, M. Junge, Impact of entrepreneurship education in Denmark, Danish foundation for entrepreneurship, 94 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Baron, Entrepreneurship: An evidence-based guide (Cheltenham, UK, Northhapton, MA, USA, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- F. Cunha & J. J. Heckman, Investing in Our Young People (Cambridge University Press, New York, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- W.B. Gartner, N.M. Carter, Entrepreneurial behaviour and firm organizing processes (Boston, Kluwer, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- J. Heinonen, U. Hytti, Entrepreneurship and Innovation, 11 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L Rosendahl Huber, R. Sloof, C.M. Van Praag, European Economic Review 72 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.