SHS Web Conf.
Volume 106, 2021III International Scientific and Practical Conference “Modern Management Trends and the Digital Economy: from Regional Development to Global Economic Growth” (MTDE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Jurisprudence and Law as a Regulator of the Digital Economy|
|Published online||18 May 2021|
- E.P. Rusakova, E.E. Frolova, S.S. Zankovsky, E.V. Kupchina, 6th International Conference on Education, Social Sciences and Humanities, 754 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Chen, International Commentary on Evidence, 10(1), 1 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. Karia, A. Anand, B. Dhawan, Digital Evidence and Electronic Signature Law Review, 12, 33 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. Karia, Digital Evidence and Electronic Signature Law Review, 5, 214 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Oberoi, Legal briefing. The Legal 500 [Google Scholar]
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872 [Google Scholar]
- S. K. Verma, Verma Aditi Dr, Indian Journals, 9(4), 86 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. P. Rusakova, A.O. Inshakova, International Journal for Quality Research, 15(1), 273 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A. Chaudhary, Admissibility of Scientific Evidence under Indian Evidence Act 1872 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.