SHS Web Conf.
Volume 106, 2021III International Scientific and Practical Conference “Modern Management Trends and the Digital Economy: from Regional Development to Global Economic Growth” (MTDE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Digital Technologies in Education|
|Published online||18 May 2021|
- S.V. Emanova, E.A. Khomutnikova, World of Science, Culture, Education 5(72), 156 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Teplov, Abilities and giftedness, 91 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Rubinstein Psychology of giftedness of children and adolescents, ed. M.S. Leites, Moscow: Ed. “Academy”, 1996. 416 p. [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Vygotsky, Collected works, M. Pedagogika, 540 p. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.R. Polovinko, Bulletin of the Bashkir University 19(1), 265 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P.Ya. Galperin, A.V. Zaporozhets, S.N. Karpov, Actual problems of age-related psychology, Moscow: Moscow State University (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Development of musical abilities of primary schoolchildren. http://knowledge.allbest.ru. [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Emanova, M.A. Sokolskaya, E.A. Kazantseva, Organization of pedagogical support in the process of creative activity of preschoolers and primary schoolchildren in the context of additional education for children and adults. Human education in the era of global transformations: materials of the Int. Scientific and Practical Conf., 131 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Ryleeva, S.V. Emanova, Bulletin of the University of the Russian Academy of Education 4, 36 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.