SHS Web Conf.
Volume 106, 2021III International Scientific and Practical Conference “Modern Management Trends and the Digital Economy: from Regional Development to Global Economic Growth” (MTDE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Digital Technologies in Education|
|Published online||18 May 2021|
- V. N. Babayan, Bulletin of the Yaroslavl Higher Military School of Air Defense: scientific journal 1(1), 21 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Babayan, Linguodidactics in a non-linguistic university: traditional and innovative approaches: collection of scientific articles, 168 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Melnikova, The Newman in Foreign Policy, 45(89), 30 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Open and Distance Learning: Trends, Policies and Strategies, 139 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Tyukina, Linguodidactics in a non-linguistic university: traditional and innovative approaches: collection of scientific articles, 138 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Tyukina, Professionally oriented translation: reality and prospects: collection of scientific papers, 296 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Tyukina, V. Babayan, M. Lazović, SHS Web of Conferences 88 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K. Melnikova, A. Guslyakova, SHS Web of Conferences 88 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Justice Kintu, Ch. Zhu, Ed. Kagambe, International Journal of Educational Technology in Higher Education 14 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Anderson, Theory and Practice of Online Learning (2004) [Google Scholar]
- E. Loukis, S. Georgiou, K. Pazalo, A value flow model for the evaluation of an e-learning service, ECIS (2007) [Google Scholar]
- K. A. Pituch, Y. K. Lee, Computers & Education 47(2), 222 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- H. M. Selim, Computers & Education 49(2), 396 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- R. Lynch, M. Dembo, The International Review of Research in Open and Distributed Learning 5(2), 1 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- R. Menager-Beeley, Web-based distance learning in a community college: The influence of task values on task choice, retention and commitment (Doctoral dissertation, University of Southern California) Dissertation Abstracts International, 64(9-A), 3191 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- D. Abubakar Adetimirin. Influence of computer literacy on post-graduates’ use of eresources in Nigerian University Libraries. Library Philosophy and Practice. From http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/libphilprac/ (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Green, G. Nelson, A.J. Martin, H. Marsh, International Education Journal 7(4), 534 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- D. H. Lim, H. J. Kim, Journal of Educational Technology Systems 31(4), 423 (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.