SHS Web Conf.
Volume 106, 2021III International Scientific and Practical Conference “Modern Management Trends and the Digital Economy: from Regional Development to Global Economic Growth” (MTDE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Digital Technologies in Education|
|Published online||18 May 2021|
- V. Samarukha, T. Krasnova, T. Plotnikova, Bulletin of the Baikal State University, 29(3), 476 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ovanesyan, A. Sukhodolov, A. Rasputina, TIES 2020 International conference «Trends and innovations in economic studies» Social and Behavioural Sciences EpSBS, 474 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K. Shulyako, IX All-Russian scientific-practical conference, 121 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T. Shestakova, V. Bozhinova, Education. The science. Innovation: Southern Dimension 3-4(45), 18 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Protas, Y. Sharonin, Law and Education 6, 42 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Maznichenko, D. Lopatinsky, Professional education in Russia and abroad 3(39), 35 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Atanov, E. Zimina, Transformation of the social world in the modern era, 34 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Webb, M. William, R. William, World journal of science technology and susnainable development 1, 18 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- F. Saidova, Development of scientific concepts “quality”, “quality of education”, “quality management of education”, World Sience: Problem and innovation, 309 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Poddubnaya, E. Zadneprovskaya, S. Voevodina, Distance Learning Experience in Context of Globalization of Educftion 9, 985 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bulganina, M. Prokhorova, T. Lebedeva, Digital skills as a response to the challngen of modern society, Turismo-estudos e practicas (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.