SHS Web Conf.
Volume 106, 2021III International Scientific and Practical Conference “Modern Management Trends and the Digital Economy: from Regional Development to Global Economic Growth” (MTDE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Digital Methods in the Humanities and the Philosophy of the Digital Economy|
|Published online||18 May 2021|
- G. Cerino Badone, “I have no army anymore!” [Google Scholar]
- Tales of the Wars; or Naval and Military Chronicle (London, 1866) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Andreev, “The battle of Borodino of the 26th of August” [Google Scholar]
- F.N. Glinka, from the notes about the year 1812 [Google Scholar]
- P.P. De Segur, The Campaign of Russia [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Egorov, Napoleon’s Marshals (Rostov-on-Don, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Lermontov, Borodino (1837) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Popov, The unknown about the known (Samara, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Tartakovskij, The year 1812 and Russian memoirs. Experience of source study (Leningrad, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- M.K. Chinkakov, Marshal Davout in the Great Patriotic War of 1812 (Moscow, 1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.