SHS Web Conf.
Volume 108, 2021IX Baltic Legal Forum “Law and Order in the Third Millennium” 2020
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Criminological Innovations in Crime Prevention|
|Published online||31 May 2021|
- Collection of Legislation of the Russian Federation, 33, Item 3349 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Lugovik, S.M. Lugovich, Pravovoi status operupolnomochennogo pri provedenii operativno-rozysknykh meropriyatii [The legal status of a criminal intelligence investigator when performing the criminal intelligence operations] (INFRA-M, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Savinskii, Aktualnye problemy yuridicheskoi reglamentatsii operativnorozysknoi deyatelnosti [Current problems of legal regulation of criminal intelligence operations] (Publishing House of the Pomor State University, Arkhangelsk, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Surkov, Operativno-rozysknoe zakonodatelstvo Rossii: puti sovershenstvovaniya i razvitiya [Criminal intelligence legislation of Russia: ways of improvement and development], Doctoral thesis (All-Russian Scientific and Research Institute of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, Moscow, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- M. Scheibenreif, Europol and European security or how the agency is trying to serve its purpose, PhD thesis (University of Vienna, Vienna, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Toktorov, Theoretical & Applied Science, 11(91), 272-275 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Shumilov, Operativno-rozysknaya deyatelnost: voprosy i otvety: uchebnoprakticheskoe posobie [Operational investigative activities: questions and answers: workbook] (Publishing House of I.I. Shumilova, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Lapin, Operativno-rozysknaya deyatelnost. Pravovye i teoreticheskie osnovy: Uchebnik i praktikum dlya vuzov [Operational investigative activity. Legal and theoretical foundations: Textbook and workbook for higher educational institutions] (Urait, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.