SHS Web Conf.
Volume 108, 2021IX Baltic Legal Forum “Law and Order in the Third Millennium” 2020
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Criminological Innovations in Crime Prevention|
|Published online||31 May 2021|
- A.V. Petryanin, O.A. Petryanina, Journal of Nizhny Novgorod Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, 21, 173 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the 40th Session of the UN General Assembly “International Economic Security”, December 17, 1985, No. A/RES/40/173. Accessed on: October 22, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.un.org/ru/ga/40/docs/40res.shtml [Google Scholar]
- Ofitsialnyi internet portal pravovoy informatsii [Official Internet Portal of Legal Information]. Accessed on: October 23, 2020. [Online]. Available: http://publication.pravo.gov.ru/Document/View/0001202007040001 [Google Scholar]
- Prikaz ministerstva ekonomiki Respubliki Tatarstan [Order of the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Tatarstan], dated June 6, 2016, No. 181 “On approval of the approximate standard for the activities of economic security services of enterprises and organizations operating in the territory of the Republic of Tatarstan”. [Online]. Access from the ConsultantPlus Reference Legal System [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Simaeva, I.G. Tyutyunnik, Pravovoe regulirovanie promyshlennoy politiki Rossii s pozitsii privlecheniya inostrannykh investitsyi [Legal regulation of Russia’s industrial policy from the perspective of attracting foreign investment] (Yustitsinform Publ., 2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Fadeikina, A.A. Sinkina, Siberian Financial School, 4(129), 38, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.L. Kurepina, L.V. Namrueva, Bulletin of the South Russian State Technical University (NPI). Series: Socio-economic sciences, 4, 84 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Makareiko, Legal technique, 14, 231 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.U. Von Weizsäcker, A. Wijkman, Come On! Accessed on: October 26, 2020. [Online]. Available: http://sg-sofia.com.ua/comeon-romeclub-2018 [Google Scholar]
- A. Ocepek, Economic Security and the European Dream. Accessed on: October 26, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.academia.edu/525483/Economic_Security_and_the_European_Dream [Google Scholar]
- G. Andruseac, CES Working Papers 7(2), 232 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Ponkin, Teoriya publichnogo upravleniya [Theory of Public Administration] (Moscow, IGSU RANEPA, Buki Vedi Publ., 2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.B. Gioev, Upravlenchesko-metodologicheskie aspekty formirovaniya infrastruktury organov vnutrennikh del [Management and methodological aspects of the formation of the infrastructure of the internal affairs bodies], Doctorial PhD thesis in Economics (Saint Petersburg State University of Economics, Saint Petersburg, 2019). Accessed on: October 24, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://unecon.ru/dis-sovety/fio-soiskatelyagioev-georgiy-vartanovich-0 [Google Scholar]
- Slovar russkogo yazyka, t. 1, A-J [Dictionary of the Russian language: in 4 volumes, vol. 1, A.P. Evgenyeva, ed.] (Academy of Sciences of USSR, Institute of Russian Language, Moscow, Russkiy Yazyk Publ, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Ushakov (ed.), Tolkovyi slovar russkogo yazyka [Explanatory Dictionary of the Russian Language], vol. 2 (Moscow, Gos. Izd-vo Inostr. i Nats. Slovarey Publ., 1938) [Google Scholar]
- Global Food Security Index (GFSI). Accessed on: October 25, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://foodsecurityindex.eiu.com/Index [Google Scholar]
- Bulleten o tekushchikh tendentsiyakh rossiyskoy ekonomiki [Bulletin on Current Trends in the Russian Economy], 62, 10 (June 2020). Accessed on: October 22, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://ac.gov.ru/uploads/2-Publications/BRE_62.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Ukaz prezidenta RF [Decree of the President of the Russian Federation, May 13, 2017, “On the strategy of economic security of the Russian Federation for the period till 2030”, No. 208] [Online]. Access from the ConsultantPlus Reference Legal System [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.