SHS Web Conf.
Volume 109, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Law and the Information Society: Digital Approach” (LISID-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||31 May 2021|
- V. N. Lopatin, Information law, 14–19 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Vnukov, Fundamentals of information security: information protection: textbook for secondary professional education, 161 (Yurayt, Moscow, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Gafner, Information security: a textbook, 324 (Phoenix, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Zapechnikov, N. G. Miloslavskaya, A. I. Tolstoy, D.V. Ushakov, Information security of open systems. Means of protection in networks, 558 (Hotline - Telecom, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Ivanov, Evaluation of information Security against leakage through channels of side electromagnetic radiation and interference, 64 (Liters, Novosibirsk, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Krutskikh, International information security: theory and practice, 384 (Aspect Press, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Koshko, E.M. Romanova, Economics and management: problems and solutions, 37–47 (Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Meshcheryakov, A.A. Shelupanov, SPIIRAS Proceedings 3(34), 136–159 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Walker, CEH Certified Ethical Hacker All-in-One Exam Guide, 1092 (McGraw-Hill Education, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Winterfeld, J. Andress, The Basics of Cyber Warfare: Understanding the Fundamentals of Cyber Warfare in Theory and Practice (Syngress, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Toffler, The third wave, 544 (Morrow, New York, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- Information security software products and solutions, URL: https://www.infowatch.ru/analytics/reports (date of access: 01.12.2020) [Google Scholar]
- Accenture, URL: https://www.accenture.com/ru-ru (date of access: 01.12.2020) [Google Scholar]
- T. Stonier, Information wealth: a profile of the post-industrial economy, 393, 395–396 (Thames Methuen, London, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- Contour BI, URL: https://www.contourcomponents.com/ru (date of access: 01.12.2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.